Chapter 79

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENTS

Chapter 79:

Yan Feili was feeling weak and exhausted. Although the drug that made his body relaxed last night has been dissolved, he still couldn't use half of his energy. Soaking in the warm bath, the heat penetrated into his pores, and the muscles all over his body loosened. He felt that Beitang Ao'S hands were helping him gently press his sore back, which was very comfortable.

Beitang Ao scrubbed the mottles on his body and eased the evidence of their love making last night. When he gradually relaxed his body, his dexterous fingers slowly slid down the lubricated pool water and came between his legs and drilled gently. Into his body.

Yan Feili was lying on the edge of the pool comfortably, but he was suddenly startled when he felt his fingers in his back hole.

"Qianzhi, what are you doing?"

"Cleaning it up for you."

"This kind of thing...I'll do it myself."

"No! You get on the ground!" Beitang Ao held him down, his fingers were already going in and out of his hole, and he slowly dipped into the depths, scratching and pressing carefully. Yan Feili contracted sensitively there, his muscles became tense, and soon the murky white turbidity flowed slowly along his legs.

It was the first time Beitang Ao helped him to do this kind of private concern, and his face flushed.

After cleaning up, Beitang Ao said: "Fortunately, there was no injury. Feili, you really have a wonderful hole." As he said this, his finger stabbed in again.

"Hmm..." Yan Feili felt ashamed, but he didn't know why he also felt a little happy. Touched by him like that, he couldn't help moaning softly, and was stunned to find that his member seemed to be rising up. He moved quickly, trying to hide it.

Beitang Ao listened to his 'hum', and then looked at his reaction, knowing that he was already aroused, he moved forward to hug him, and rubbed his body between his thighs.

"Ahh...Qianzhi..." Yan Feili's body was extremely sensitive to him, and the feelings of intense desire have been cultivated from their sexual intimacies for so many times. His fingers were flexibly stirring inside, and he instantly felt alive.

Beitang Ao had long been impulsive, and his soft moan whispered in his ears was like an invitation. Knowing that his body was very tired after last night, he withdrew his fingers and gently opened his legs. He let him lie on the edge of the pool holding his waist, and slowly entered the secluded cave that was not yet fully closed from last night's intense intercourse.

This time, Beitang Ao was very gentle. The two swayed gently with the warm water, as if floating in the gentle sea.

He didn't know how long it had passed, and when their quiet and gentle love making was over, Yan Feili could no longer hold back his exhaustion, and sank into a deep sleep. Beitang Ao helped him clean up and carried him back to the bedroom.

He didn't know how long he slept but Yan Feili woke up slowly. He was not even fully awake yet but he heard a voice calling him

"Foster father. Foster father?"

Yan Feili opened his eyes and saw Beitang Yaori lying next to the bed, staring at him with beautiful black eyes.

"Li'er." Yan Feili smiled slightly.

Seeing him already awake, he jumped up excitedly. "Foster father slept late and got up so late."

"Foster father overslept." Yan Feili patted him on the head, saw him already dressed up, and asked: "What did you do this morning?"

"I went to practice martial arts then Father King took me to ride the horse after I finished practicing." Yaori climbed onto the bed, pressing on Yan Feili. "I wanted to call Foster Father to join us, but Father King won't let me wake you up, so after the ride I came and waited for you here."

Yan Feili hugged him and couldn't help it anymore and kissed his tender little cheek. Yaori didn't mind, but said, "Foster father, get up, it's time for lunch."

"Okay." Yan Feili sat up, his whole body was still aching. He noticed that he was wearing a single coat on his body, Beitang Ao must have helped him put it on, and his heart warmed.

He put on his clothes slowly, and Yaori sat aside and waited for him obediently. Yan Feili turned his head and saw that his little face was completely trustful and dependent, and he felt relieved.

At that moment, Beitang Ao pushed the door open and came in. Seeing that Yan Feili had left the bed, he gently said, "You're awake."

"Yeah." Yan Feili was a little embarrassed thinking of their indulgence last night, but then he also felt calm. After all these storms, what else would he care about? What's more, there is a little person who connects the blood of the two people beside him.

Beitang Yaori took Yan Feili's hand and said, "Foster father, let's go. Let's have lunch."

Beitang Ao held his other little hand, and the two of them took the little man and walked out of the room.

Outside, at noon in spring, the sun was shining bright!

******

Far away, in Beitang Palace, the Buddhist Hall, deep in the palace.

A little boy wearing a white silk coat, bowed his head and knelt in front of the Buddha statue. The little head was drooping, revealing a delicate neck.

He has been kneeling for a long time, and even with the thick soft cushion underneath, the tender and crispy leg bones of the child, still could not withstand such a long torture. But he didn't dare to move, and the tears had already dried on the innocent and bright little face.