Chapter 47

Warning: Sexual Content

The two fresh fish were cleaned of their entrails, wrapped in the mud by the stream, and grilled on the bonfire until after a while, they became delicious cooked food.

"The taste is really good! Feili, your craft is getting better and better."

Beitang Ao will never be stingy about things that should be praised.

Yan Feili smiled slightly.

He grew up begging, and no matter how unpalatable the food was, it can be turned into a gourmet craft, it is indeed good. What's more for such two huge and fat fresh fish.

"Sect Master, we should go." Because of the onset of the Miduo drug, their travel has been delayed by a half-day trip.

Beitang Ao looked at the sky, and it was indeed late. If they leave now, they would be able to get there on time to meet with the others.

Yan Feili has cleaned up all the traces that they have stayed there. Then the two mounted their horses again and left the valley.

However, Beitang Ao did not go directly to the border to the north of the country, but turned to the east.

"Sect Master, where are we going?"

Beitang Ao smiled and didn't answer, he just rushed and hurried forward all the way through two towns, rode until the sky was dim, and came to the foot of a mountain.

Yan Feili followed him around in the mountains, and finally they reached a hidden cave deep in the valley.

Beitang Ao leaped off his horse and said, "We will stay overnight here today. Take care of the horses."

After speaking, he went off somewhere and Yan Feili did not know where it was.

Yan Feili tied the two horses under the tree, walked into the cave, briefly cleaned the dust inside, and found some hay to spread on the ground.

He looked around, picked up some dry wood, and started a bonfire.

When Beitang Ao returned, he was carrying a wild hare in his hand and passed it to him to clean up. After cleaning and skinning the hare, Yan Feili roasted it on the bonfire and they shared the meal in silence.

After eating the meal, Beitang Ao said to Yan Feili: "Feili, follow me!"

Yan Feili followed him out of the cave and came to a low mountain.

The mountain was not very high, but it was so steep that it seemed difficult to climb. But for those of them who have martial arts skills, it was nothing.

The two climbed to the mountainside and a cave appeared.

Beitang Ao pushed aside the dense vines. It was a one-and-a-half-meter high cave. It was a little dark inside, but the walls were phosphorescent and the path was visible.

Yan Feili was not clear of the place, so he kept walking behind the Sect Master in the dim cave for a while, but suddenly it brightened up in an instant.

"Feili, look!" Beitang Ao said to him.

Under the cave rock in front of them was an open-air hot spring.

The gurgling spring water gushes from the ground, bringing out a faint heat.

When he looked up, the moon seemed to be close in front of his eyes, there were no stars in the distance, only a single moon was hanging in the sky, and the magnificent scenery was bright and astonishing.