Chapter 94

Chapter 94:

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENTS

"Qianzhi, no, no..."

"Feili, don't worry. Doctor Qiu said it's okay, it won't hurt the child." Beitangao had already untied his shirt, pulled it off, and threw it aside. He didn't wear much in the hot summer, and in a short while, Fei Li's clothes were also almost stripped off.

Yan Feili, who was deceived by Beitang Ao, fell on the bed and was hugged sideways. His chest was gently stroked with both hands along with his nipples, then one of Beitang Ao's hands drifted downwards passing the bulging belly, then gently hooking at the raised belly button. Yan Feili was already trembling with the sensation those fingers were doing on his body. Picking up his tremor, Beitang Ao's hand slowly came to the sensitive part below.

In fact, Yan Feili didn't want to think about it, just thinking that he was in a weird figure now, and he was afraid of hurting the child, he had not thought about doing that with his lover now. But at this moment, when Beitang Ao provoked him, his already hot body gradually became uncontrollable.

"Ahhh──"

Beitang Ao only slightly rubbed his pennis's head twice, and Yan Feili had already moaned out without teasing.

"You're really getting more and more sensitive." Beitang Ao kissed his earlobe. Seeing Yan Feili trembling all over, he was even more excited. He stroked his clone with both hands and kept arousing him with his breath until the white turbid liquid sprayed out.

After sending him to orgasm, Yan Feili fell to his side weakly, clutching the sheet on the bed. Beitang Ao felt the liquid on his hand and while licking Yan Feili's ears, his fingers slowly invaded his back hole. Yan Feili gasped loudly and said in an uneasy voice: "Qianzhi, be careful. , No, ahhh! Be gentle, don't hurt the baby!"

"Got it." Beitang Ao suppressed his strength and gently and carefully inserted his fingers inside and prepared his hole for the work. He helped Yan Feili adjust to a comfortable position, and after just a few strokes of his fingers, lubricating his insides with his own semen, he slowly sent in his already hardened cock.

He didn't know if it's related to his pregnancy. Yan Feili was not as dry and firm as it used to be at the beginning. Instead, his inside was soft and moist. It quickly secreted a lot of liquid, which moisturized the tunnel, and greatly deepens the pleasure of the two. .

Beitang Ao was still restrained at the beginning, but when he sensed the changes in his inner tunnel, he couldn't bear it immediately, gently holding his stomach with both hands, he thrusted in excitement.

Yan Feili tried his best to accept his hard cock and his thrusting, and gradually felt the pleasure, and groaned in a low voice. Suddenly he felt Beitang Ao penetrating deeply, he couldn't help but scream when he rammed his rod into his body.

Beitang Ao was taken aback, forced to stop, and asked nervously, "What's wrong!? What's wrong!?"

Yan Feili hugged his stomach, relaxed for a while, and said with a wry smile: "The baby is also joining in the fun. He kicked me hard just now."

Beitang Ao let go and said, "Then I will be slower."

Yan Feili responded and said, "Don't wake up the baby, or you'll let him get excited too."

Beitang Ao moved slowly again, with gentle movements, feeling an indescribable pleasure in Yan Feili.

Yan Feili also gradually became excited again, but he did not dare to respond too much. He was afraid that Beitang Ao would not be able to deal with it, and he was afraid that it would hurt the baby too hard. But Beitang Ao pushed his cock again deeper inside, and the baby seemed to move with it, kicking his stomach with discomfort and a little nausea. But this combination of bliss and pain brought a wonderful pleasure, which made him slowly addicted to it.