Chapter 41

"It's none of your business!" Beitang Ao interrupted him.

He spoke extremely cold, showing his resentment towards Wu Jie. This man had given the Miduo Fairy Pill to Feili, and was also violent towards him. He will pay for everything he did to Feili.

When Wu Jie heard this, he couldn't understand why his heart became depressed, and he became even more angry.

He saw the water-soaked sheep whip on the torture rack, he swiped it and drew it at him.

After a few lashes, the whip wounds were added to the unhealed wounds on Beitang Ao's body, and several vessels suddenly burst out, spraying blood on his clothes, adding another patch of deep crimson color on his once immaculately white clothes.

But Beitang Ao didn't seem to itch or even hurt. He stared coldly at Wu Jie's annoyed look for a long while, and suddenly said, "Why is General Wu Jie doing so angry?"

"I..." Wu Jie was stunned, only to discover what he was doing was apt for the saying of 'No head and No brain'. He was so angry that he lost all reasoning. Still a little at loss, he stopped whipping Beitang Ao.

Beitang Ao understood it clearly, and sneered, "Wu Jie, your appearance and actions just now made me think that you are in love with this Seat!"

"What nonsense are you talking about!" Wu Jie's heart jumped with a sullen face. He felt blood rushing to his face and it became hot instantly. Fortunately, he has dark skin and thick flesh, so it could not be detected.

Beitang Ao looked at him contemptuously, with an indescribable ridicule! This gaze was stronger than any words, and Wu Jie was hit hard as if he was attacked while ascending.

"So I dare not recognize it!" Beitang Ao again said with a voice full of contempt.

"You!" Wu Jie became indignant and narrowed his eyes, "Maybe you are right! If that's the case, then maybe I should kill you now!"

"If you say so, but I know that you wouldn't kill me!" Beitang Ao said as a matter of fact.

"How can you be so sure?" Wu Jie's angry eyes shifted uncomfortably.

Beitang Ao sneered, "Because I am still useful to your master!"

A hint of surprise flashed in Wu Jie's eyes, but he quickly covered it. "I don't understand what you're talking about!"

"Why do you still deny it?" Beitang Ao glanced at the wooden door, "People are already outside."

*******

Yan Feili was taken back to the dungeon where he was being held and was thrown heavily on the wooden bed.

The man in black glanced at him, and there was the indescribable contempt and scorn towards men who liked men in his eyes. He spat on the ground then turned to leave, locking the iron door firmly behind him.

Yan Feili lay on the wooden bed, his acupuncture points were tapped, the flow of qi and blood was blocked, and his brain was dizzy, but there was a warm breath thickening in his abdomen, and it gradually roamed all over his body.

But for Yan Feili, these were indistinct. The tears on his face were dry, but his mind was full of the image of Beitang Ao being locked on another dungeon and was tied up with chains on a cross iron frame. If it wasn't for his body that could not move, he would already have jumped up and rushed out desperately.

He didn't know how long it took, but the Miduo Pill effect was waning away and the excitement gradually faded. Yan Feili gradually calmed down, and his mind slowly became clear.

He finally noticed the changes in his body and felt a stream of heat traveling through his meridians, and then he tried to run the true qi in his body, only to find that his internal strength had gradually recovered.

He didn't know if it was because the man in black was in a hurry and was inaccurate, or because his blood was suddenly rushing around his body, but he unexpectedly noticed that some of his main acupoints were not blocked. He then was able to manipulated his energy to rush through the blocked acupoints, and willed his body to move.

Yan Feili turned over and sat up immediately, but because of his abrupt movement, his eyes went dark and he almost fell out of bed.

He held the edge of the bed firmly and sat up, he closed his eyes and what happened just now gradually came to his mind.

"The Sect Master! The Sect Master..." Yan Feili muttered twice.

How could the Sect Master appear here? How could they be able to catch him? Could it be to save him? ... But how did he let himself fall to that point? This was not the style of the Sect Master.

Suddenly remembered the intense kiss just now... that was not the style of the Sect Master either.

Yan Fei Li blushed and thought. Was I dreaming? Do I miss the Sect Master too much? Was I hallucinating because of the Miduo Fairy Pill? Yan Feili stroked his lips, it has already become red and swollen because of the passion that he didn't know the severity just now. At this time, he lightly touched his lips again and suddenly felt a tingling pain.

The pain and the internal force in his body were telling him that what happened just now was not a dream, everything was real.

Yan Feili suddenly realized the situation of the Sect Master! At least an hour has already passed since they met. How is the Sect Master now? Yan Feili was very anxious and looked around at the dungeon again, assessing the situation inside and trying to find a weak point, only to find that even if his internal strength was restored, the solid iron door made him powerless.

Yan Feili was at a loss when he heard a gust of wind from the corridor outside. This was not an ordinary wind, but the sudden breeze produced by rapid fighting.

Yan Feili's power was fully restored at this time, and he immediately heard from the footfalls that one of the two people who were fighting should be the man in black.

Was the person an enemy or a friend? The fight was over soon, and Yan Feili hurried back to bed.

The iron gate opened with a screech, and a figure broke in.