Chapter 82

Chapter 82:

Liu Qiu was surprised to see Yan Feili upon returning home.

"Xiaoyan, are you back? How have you been in King Beitang's other courtyard these few days? Did King Beitang embarrass you?"

"No." Yan Feili smiled and jumped off his horse. "Why don't I see Ya'er?"

"The girl and the veterinarian Xiaoyuan went to the horse farm to watch the horses."

"A horse is sick?"

"No. It's just that two mares are having foals. I will let Yuan Qing go and see."

Liu Qi followed him to the stable as he went to tie the horse, and looked at him carefully. "Strange... Xiaoyan, why do I think you look different?"

"Is there any difference?" Yan Feili was puzzled, standing still and Liu Qi swayed around him twice, looking up and down. Somewhat amusingly asked: "What are you looking at? Why am I looking different?"

Liu Qi scratched his head: "I can't say what it was too."

After Yan Feili came back today, Liu Qi saw him looking comfortable and calm, with a hint of...unspeakable taste from a distance. It's like a cat that has stolen the fish, and ​​with a leisurely and lazy look after a meal. And the look between his eyes was so obviously high that only a fool couldn't see it.

Yan Feili did not know this. It's just that these past few days, he was as happy as a god. It's hard to think about it being with both lover and son.

"Ah-Qi, I'm tired, I will go back to the house and have a rest first."

"Okay. I'll call you at dinner."

Yan Feili has been lingering with Beitang Ao these days and making love during the nights. At this moment, his body was broken and his bones and muscles were clamoring with soreness as he rode his horse and ran for an hour coming back home from Beitang's summer house.

Back in the house, he fell on the bed and was unable to get up anymore. He tried to run the internal Qi in his body, although the breath was smooth, it was not good enough.

Unconsciously, his hands rubbed his sideburns and forehead. Thinking of waking up these few days, seeing the face that slept on the other pillow, the smooth and soft skin, and the long black hair like ink. He was surprised to find that apart from being more mature, that person was still the same as he had met at the beginning of twelve years ago. Time gave him a more glamorous look.

Compared with him, he is really old. The years left all kinds of marks on him without mercy, as if he was afraid that he would forget, he kept reminding him of the decline of his body. If it weren't for the few remaining successes, he wouldn't know what he looks like today. Over the years, he hasn't stopped practicing Qigong, but he has not made any progress since his internal strength has recovered. Yan Feili knew that at his level, it was no longer a matter of diligence. Presumably this is what Akihabara said at the beginning, his body was damaged too much, and the root of the disease was never cured.

Although Yan Feili was exhausted, she fell on the bed and couldn't fall asleep, just staring at the ceiling.

With his body, I am afraid that he has lost a lot of life, staying beside Beitang Ao, he really didn't know how long he can be happy. That person was blessed, not only did he cultivate his inner strength, but he was also born with a good appearance, which made people look upon him. I am just a mortal, how can I be worthy of standing side by side with him?

It's not that he is arrogant and indifferent, but Beitang Ao's image of being as pure as a moon in his heart is too deep, and it often makes him feel that the bright moon in the sky should not be with him like an ordinary man.