Chapter 111.4

04

Since that day passed, Beitang Ao no longer dared to cook anything for Yan Feili. Because after that day, Fei Li started a difficult pregnancy reaction, and Beitang Ao was blamed for all this.

Beitang Ao smiled. The pregnant person is getting so big, and he was like being filled with gunpowder, and will explode at any time. And the object of his outburst fell on himself without shirk.

In recent years, Beitang Ao has lived in seclusion with Yan Feili in this beautiful place, far away from the complicated courts and the noisy rivers and lakes. His temper has been much reduced and they have become more relaxed. Since deciding to keep this child, he seemed to have returned to the joy of preparing to be a father like back then, smiling all day long. After all, when it comes to heirs, he thinks the more the better. And Liu Ming also said that Feili's body is very good now, and that it is completely okay to regenerate, so he let go of his heart and devoted himself to the expectation of the arrival of new life. However, Yan Feili, because of being pregnant again at such an old age, his temper became a little weird.

For example, one night, Beitang Ao was in a good mood. He was looking at Yan Feili, he smiled and said: "Feili, you are really amazing. I didn't expect that at this age you could give me another child."

Yan Feili's face immediately sank: "Are you being sarcastic to me?"

"How come?" Beitang Ao raised his eyebrows in surprise, and smiled: "This shows that you are well maintained. Didn't you hear Liu Ming say that this is a young performance?"

Yan Feili frowned: "I was older than you. What's the use of being younger? My hair will turn white after a few years."

Beitang Ao said: "No, no. When your hair turns white, mine will turn white too, and we are not a few years old."

Feili had taken it even worse and said in a bad tone: "The more you practice your Mingyue Divine Skills, you will surely live a hundred years and stay youthful. In the future, I'll be gone, and you won't have any problem marrying a few more wives. There will be plenty of children and grandchildren. Could you still remember who I am?"

Beitang Ao sweats: "Why do you think so. You will surely live a hundred years, and grow old with me."

Yan Feili said: "Who knows? Even a woman bearing a child goes around the ghost gate. I am a man at this age, maybe..."

"Feili!" Beitang Ao suddenly roared, stepped forward to cover his mouth, and said angrily: "What are you talking nonsense about!"

Yan Feili was taken aback for a moment, he looked at him, and suddenly sighed: "I'm saying nonsense, you just ignore me."

"Don't say this again in the future!"

Yan Feili knew that he was really annoyed, and felt that what he had just said was a bit overwhelming, and his mood slowed down. He was no longer as anxious as he was just now, and said: "I know, I won't say it anymore."

Beitang Ao breathed a sigh of relief and hugged him and said: "Don't think about it, it's all right with me."

Who knows that Yan Feili suddenly thought of something, and said to him: "Why do I have to give you a child at my age? Will you still send the child back to the palace? I'm telling you, this time I am neither poisoned nor injured. You should raise any children by yourself, don't send it back."

"Yes, I did tell you that we will raise this child by ourselves."

Yan Fei was relieved now. In his heart, he has always been brooding about Li'er, Yue'er and Chen'er that they failed to grow up by their side. He returned them to her when they were three years old, and soon got separated again. Although Yue'er and Chen'er had grown up to two years old by his side, he had been in a coma for the previous year and was in poor health after waking up. Beitang Ao was afraid that he would worry about them and never let him get along with the children much, so he soon sent them back to the palace. . Therefore, he has always regretted, and determined to raise this child by his side.

Seeing that Beitang Ao finally relieved his worries, he was relieved. However, Yan Feili sometimes gets very upset, and always loses his temper with trivial things. Beitang Ao knew that this was not his intention, and he couldn't control it himself, so they all had a good temper to tolerate him one by one. Afterwards, he didn't think much about it, and he wondered why he was so angry at that time? It's incredible. But Beitang Ao's willingness to be so sweet is even more incredible...

Two months passed in a blink of an eye, the scorching summer finally passed, and the weather turned cold in October. Yan Feili was no longer so irritable, and his mood was much better. But on this day he saw the people from the palace, and the gunpowder broke out again.

"Beitang Ao! Why didn't you tell me about this earlier!?" Yan Feili snarled at Beitang Ao, holding the letter in his hand.

Beitang Ao looked at the letter inexplicably, and suddenly thought of the secret report from the previous two months, his face changed, and he said in a dull manner: "I forgot..."

"You have forgotten?!" Yan Feili glared at him, "You forgot about Li'er coming to Lingyin Valley? Is he your own son!?"

Beitang Ao felt a little ashamed. In fact, he was going to tell Feili that day, but when they heard the news that he was pregnant after they went to Liu Ming's place, he had already forgotten the matter.

"Feili, it's not a big deal to let him come, you..." Don't make such a big fire, right?

This sentence was interrupted by Yan Feili before he could finish saying: "It's not a big deal? We went straight to Jiangnan after the Spring Festival in the palace. We haven't seen Li'er and Yue'er for more than ten months. You said It's not a big deal?" Yan Feili's hands trembled, "I think you didn't worry about them at all. Two months ago, Li'er sent you a letter and said that he was coming, but you didn't even tell me. Now he will be arriving tomorrow. We hadn't prepared anything for his arrival yet."

Beitang Ao calmed him: "Don't be angry, don't hurt your body. This time he will come here alone, Yue'er and Chen'er are in the mansion. I will get Lier's room cleaned up. What else can I prepare?"

Yan Feili suddenly remembered something, looked down at his already visible belly, and said in embarrassment, "What can I do? I don't want Li'er to see me like this."

Beitang Ao said: "What's the matter with this?" He said as he stroked his stomach, and smiled: "If Li'er knows that he has more younger brothers and sisters, he will be very happy."

Yan Feili pushed him away and said angrily: "If I had given birth to Li'er a few years earlier, I would be a grandfather now. Are you not embarrassed to be in front of my son!"

Beitang Ao thought this too. A man giving birth is a wonder in the world. When Li'er was young and hazy he might still be accepting. He hadn't heard of him in these years, and he was already sensible. I'm afraid... I'm afraid he'll be awkward when he see it now.