Chapter 88

Chapter 88:

Yan Feili sat down anxiously by the bed, leaning in a daze against the headboard.

He dared not think. 

He was hoping that the nausea and retching when he woke up in the morning these few days were just gastrointestinal discomfort. But the symptoms of easy fatigue, the gradual sour taste, and the faint heart palpitations all tell things that it was not so simple. He hasn't been to the racecourse for several days, and since he began to doubt, he dared not be careful about his body. Whether it was true or false, whether it was just an illusion, or a misunderstanding, in short, he couldn't make fun of the life that may already exist inside him. He has already lost a child on the battlefield because of his carelessness and recklessness. He cannot make this mistake again! He can't afford it!

What Should I do? What if it is really...?

Yan Feili hasn't been so confused and flustered for a long time. This incident was so sudden, the first thing he thought of was to discuss it with Beitang Ao. But he couldn't be sure before the matter was settled. In addition, he was a little scared.

His big hand stroked his abdomen. Yan Feili lowered his head and looked at his stomach with a complicated expression. According to his childbearing experience, if it really is... then soon, the abdominal muscles in the lower abdomen will gradually become loose, and then bulge little by little until they can accommodate a baby.

God! Why did God tease him so much? Why did he give him such a distinctive body? Moye, Moye, what kind of nation is this? Why do they have such a weird physique?

But despite some resentment, when he thought of Li'er, he felt that this was a gift from God.

Yan Feili fell on the bed tiredly.

Probably because he was under too much pressure when he was pregnant with Li'er, so even though Beitang Ao and him are now in love, he still has some fearful shadows, and he doesn't want to take this out and talk it over to him so early. Let's take a look at it later.

He remembered the face he saw in the water reflection just now, the temples were clear, the vicissitudes of life and fatigue were already showing. Such a self, such a body, could it still give birth to another child?

Yan Feili unconsciously stroked his own belly. What he said to Beitang Ao that night, that he doesn't want him to have another child with another woman and wanted to bear all of his child, seemed to be particularly in his ears, and now it might be true.

Beitang Ao at this moment, did not know about Yan Feili's worries and anxieties.

Lin Yanyan  was getting ready to go up the mountain, she took some servants, and set off to Puji Temple.

She would not be back for a month since she wanted to stay there longer to study Buddha's scriptures and to meditate. Beitang Ao was afraid that she would not be used to living there, so he specially ordered someone to go and greet the abbot in advance, and prepared everything she usually uses.

Hui'er's typhoid fever has completely recovered, and Beitang Ao planned to take him to the suburbs this time. He was still too young and has not started to practice martial arts, so he just wanted to take him out to relax.

It's just that there were some trivial things in the court recently, which always keeps him out of the way. Fortunately, Yu Feiqing was a good helper. He was a military commander, and the Emperor ordered him to be in charge of the Gyeonggi Imperial Guard. Now that the world was peaceful and the country was stable. Apart from leading troops and ordering tasks in the guard camp every day, he has nothing to do. So he often goes to the Imperial Court with Beitang Ao to help him deal with some matters when he is down there at the palace.

Beitang Ao has also been with him for more than a year, and has become a bit accustomed to his pressence. Sometimes he was treated as a servant and sent him for errands directly, but Yu Feiqing was also happy to do this for him. He does things steadily, neatly, and has some means. The last time Beitang Ao refused his request, it was for the sake of saying nothing, otherwise no one would be too much of such a talent to stay by his side willingly.

This day, when working in the Council Chamber, before noon, Yu Feiqing stretched out and said, "Master, how did you do so many things before by yourself?"

"These are nothing. They're just trivial matters."

"Trivial?" Yu Feiqing's eyes widened. Not to mention the 16 volumes of 120,000-character Hyogo documents, and the deliberations submitted by the six subordinates, three divisions and six sections, which were stacked two feet high every day.

"My lord, you are really very inhuman. Feiqing learned a lot from you. Things had ended early today. The Ru pigeon of Zuoyueju in Chengnan is very famous. I invite you to try it."

After all, Yu Feiqing came from a renowned family, he was generous and easy to approach. Although he admired Beitang Ao, he was never his real subordinate after all, and he had never seen his side of the world, so he was extraordinarily bold and sometimes a little presumptuous.

Beitang Ao does not like to socialize, nor was he happy to be out with someone. He wanted to refuse, but when he raised his head and saw the look of expectation in his eyes, the black and bright eyes were two-pointed, and his heart softened. He remembered that he had helped a lot for himself these days, and he had rejected his personal military commander's request, which was considered to be disappointing. If he didn't even give him this little face, it would be unreasonable. He pondered for a moment, and said: "Okay. But you don't need to treat me, I will ask you to please."

Yu Feiqing was overjoyed, his eyes lit up immediately.

In fact, since he met Beitang Ao and over the years, he has gone through many things. He was no longer as alienated and indifferent as he was in the past, and the arrogance and domineering attitude have gradually become introverted. As a father, his son also has a warm personality.

After the two of them finished their work, Beitang Ao went to his own warm pavilion in the palace. He took off his court clothes, changed into a crescent-colored dress, wore a jade belt around his waist, and walked out slowly with a folding fan in his hand. The whole person exudes a beautiful young man who looks like a King with power in his hands.

The two rode their horses along Suzaku Avenue to Nancheng, and they lost the hearts of many girls along the way. A heroic man, a handsome man, and at a similar age, he really is a young hero.

Yu Feiqing secretly smacked his tongue. He always come out alone on normal days, but he had not received such attention, but when he walked with Beitang Ao beside him, he seemed to be whirled by a gust of wind, and he was also lifted up.

Beitang Ao turned a blind eye to these.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Yu Feiqing was a frequent visitor, and the boss greeted him with a smile when he saw him.

"General Yu, you haven't come for some days, are you still in your old seat?"

"Boss Yang, I brought a distinguished guest today and want a nice room with a window."

"This is..." Boss Yang didn't know Beitang Ao, he didn't know his identity, but when he looked up, he was stunned when he saw his  magnificent manner. Beitang Ao glanced at him coldly, and the sharp light immediately awakened his mind.

Yu Feiqing smiled and said, "Boss Yang has no eyesight. You can't recognize the Majesty standing in front of you."

Since the Ming Dynasty, the only people who have been directly named as "Princes" among the people have been the family of the King of Beitang, without any semicolons. The other princes and princes are just false names.

Shopkeeper Yang opened his eyes wide, and looked at Beitang Ao in amazement. Although he has heard of how handsome and prestigious this generation of Beitang King is, because he does not often go out in this remote Beitang, and rarely go out to hang out with his people, so few people know his face.

Shopkeeper Yang stopped talking nonsense and immediately invited them to the second floor respectfully. He found the best elegant room next to the window, and let them sit down.