Chapter 35

A flash of light had manifested suddenly in front of everyone, and the figure of the Sect Master of the Northern Hall was gone.

There was a puff of tea on the ground, scattered with the remains of the powdered tea cup, the remaining warmth still remained.

Before everyone in the room could react, another gust of wind passed, and the master of West Hall, Ximen Yue was also missing.

Everyone in the hall, including Du Sheng, who had just heard that the master of the West Gate came back and rushed over, couldn't help but shudder in this midsummer August!

"How is the man?" Beitang Ao's voice was cold and sharp.

Ling Qing was poisoned and was pierced through his lungs with a palm strike. Doctor Qiu was trying to help him detoxify and cure his injuries.

He was seriously injured, but he was awake.

In a hurry, Ling Qing couldn't care about etiquette anymore, and quickly reported the matter to the Sect Master in an erratic voice.

It turned out that after buying the peach blossom pastry, he turned around and saw that Yan Feili's figure disappeared. Knowing that something bad had happened, he quickly searched for the trail with the martial arts practitioner's keen sense of martial arts, and chased it into an alley.

As soon as he entered the alley, a burst of blue smoke hit Ling Qing who immediately held his breath. But the poisonous smoke was so potent that it penetrated his whole body in an instant.

The next moment, a man in black came out of nowhere and gave him a few strikes. Initially, that person was not his opponent, but due to the poisonous smoke penetrating his body, he suffered a dark loss and gradually couldn't stand the fight.

Suddenly he saw Yan Feili being swept away and disappeared in the corner.

Ling Qing was anxious to save the General, he slammed his palms releasing his remaining strength, repelled the black-clothed man and chased after him, but there was no trace of Yan Feili, and he realized that he had been fooled.

He wanted to chase all the way, but the more he moved the poison has gone all over his internals.

It would be difficult for him to retrieve Yan Feili on his own, and no matter how hard it was he would still pursue, but he felt his current situation was getting worse, so he hurried back to the sub-rudder to report the matter, he fell to the ground when he reached the gate.

"What kind of poison is this?" Beitang Ao asked Qiu Yeyuan.

"It's the phosphorus smoke of the Dian nation!" Ximen Yue answered.

He has fought against the Dian people for a long time, and naturally he has cleared up their tricks.

Seeing Ling Qing's face turned black, his Qi becoming deficient and panting, blue spots appeared on his skin, then he knew immediately.

"Although this kind of poison is violent and has a rapid onset, it is not difficult to resolve.

"As long as..."

"I know this!" Ximen Yue's words were interrupted abruptly by Qiu Yeyuan.

For some unknown reason, his face was tightly stretched and seemed even uglier than Ling Qing.

Sure enough, he was holding the prepared antidote in his hand, helping Ling Qing to drink it slowly.

"Sure enough, it was the Phantom Smoke!" Beitang Ao looked cold, walked over to check Ling Qing's pulse, and an internal force was channeled in to wander and clear his body for a week.

After a while, Ling Qing suddenly vomited a mouthful of black blood and fell back on the bed.

"This subordinate gives many thanks to the Sect Master for removing the blood congestion. This subordinate is unfavorable, please ask the master..."

"Needless to say. You are not to blame for this, you should take care of yourself first!" Beitang Ao stood up and left.

Ximen Yue followed him out and he glanced at Qiu Yeyuan before leaving.

"Wu Jie and his minions are ruthless, I'm afraid that the General's situation is critical!" There was no need for Ximen Yue to say this, Beitang Ao also knew.

He was very anxious at this time, but knew that he must not lose his calmness, and the coldness that was exuding in his body was heavier than before.

These people who dare to make a move against me! If they hurt Feili with even one or two blemishes, I will make sure they will be buried with their whole family!

Ximen Yue was more and more surprised! Beitang Ao had abandoned his sword and changed to using his dragon whip after his sixteen-year-old martial arts attainment, and his murderous aura was reduced since then. He has never been so violent in years.

But at this time, the strong murderous aura exuding all over him, not to mention Ximen Yue, even the people standing under the hall felt it.

*************

Yan Feili woke up, his body weak and frail and having a split headache. He sat up, and looked around with hazy eyes and found that he was in a dungeon.

The air was wet and rancid, extremely unpleasant. There were no windows around, no sunlight creeping in, there was only a small window on the iron door.

The dim oil lamp shed a little bit of weak light, making people unable to distinguish day and night. There was silence all around him as if he was buried in a grave.

Yan Feili checked himself and found that he was not injured. He adjusted his internal breathing, but his blood was not flowing smoothly, empty and weak, and his internal strength was missing.

Holding his severely painful forehead, he began to recall what had happened.

At the last moment, when he was about to leave, the little beggar threw a smoke on him when he was not paying attention. After that, his mind was confused, no matter what he thought, he couldn't remember how he got here.

Suddenly there were footsteps outside the door, and then the iron door opened with a groaning sound and two people walked in.

Yan Fei looked back at the men. The man in front of him was burly, majestic, with profound features and amber eyes, and he knew that he was not from the Central Plains.

He had a mighty aura, and when he stopped at this simple dungeon, Yan Feili immediately felt that the small space had become much smaller.

The man behind him was dressed in black, his face was white, and his narrow eyes were filled with bloodthirsty rays.

Disgusting.

"General Yan, do you know who you fell into?" The leader asked coldly.

His eyes were sharp as a knife, stabbing a look at Yan Feili.

Yan Feili looked at him in silence for a long while, and uttered four words one after another, "Dian General Wu Jie!"