Chapter 111.6

06

Yan Feili grabbed Beitang Ao and scolded him in his heart. Their son was only twelve years old, even if he had just completed his martial arts, he just couldn't rush to the Hundred Bamboo Array, which was one of the three famous formations in Lingyin Valley. 

The Hundred Bamboo Array was an array that had been passed down from generation to generation by the Moye Clan. It had been revised and improved by predecessors for thousands of years. It is infinitely powerful and cannot be underestimated. Even with Beitang Ao, when he passed through the array, he stayed inside for a day and night before coming out.

A small array was hidden in the wild, the medium array was hidden in the city, and the large array was hidden in the North. Lingyin Valley is clearly a valley, but in fact, it is dignified fortress and secluded in the two countries of Ming and Wen.

People are in the valley, but the valley is in the heart of the people.

Yan Feili was afraid of Li'er's facing the formation, he was really still so young. 

He took Li'er's hand, and changed the subject as they walked: "Didn't you say you will be here a month ago? Why have you been delayed for so long?"

Beitang Yaori answered: "I didn't want to delay it for so long. But I thought afterwards that I just wanted to come over at the end of the year and pick up King Father and Daddy to return to the palace for the New Year.

Yan Feili paused and said, "We won't go back this year."

Beitang Yaori asked in a strange way: "Why?"

Yan Feili did not speak. Beitang Yaori suddenly said: "Daddy, you have gained a lot of weight."

Beitang Ao listened to the side, pursing his lips.

Yan Feili was embarrassed and still does not know how to answer his son. Beitang Yaori didn't think so much about it, and again said with a smile: "It's really easy for King Father and Daddy to live in this beautiful place. It seems that King Father has taken good care of Daddy and he is blessed." He glanced at the abdomen that could not be covered under the heavy clothing, and said, "A martial artist can't be lazy. Daddy, you are not hardworking."

Beitang Ao reprimanded: "Li'er, don't teach your King Father to use a set to teach your Daddy."

"This child wouldn't dare."

Yan Feili smiled and said, "Daddy is indeed lazy these days." After he finished speaking, he couldn't help but flew to Beitang Ao.

The three chatted and laughed as they returned to the courtyard. Beitang Yaori's mount Mo Lei followed the group slowly. Beitang Yaori led it to the backyard, unsaddled it, let it go for a walk and graze, and returned to the back room with his baggage. Yan Feili had already helped him clean up the room and was just waiting for the occupant.

"Li'er, what's the matter with you this time?" Yan Feili asked him, sitting by the bed.

Beitang Yaori was wiping his face with a cloth towel, and said: "Didn't King Father tell you?"

"No."

Beitang Ao didn't want to let Yan Feili know about things that would make him worry, and never said more in front of him. Yan Feili was introverted, and he rarely asked too much. Especially since he was pregnant again this time. Although his physical condition is good, he is older and has the root of the disease in the past. He is often weak, and his physical strength is not as good as before. Beitang Ao will not be up front with him. What more to say. It's just that this time Li'er came to the valley alone, and went through the ring formation, so Yan Feili had to ask if something happened.