Chapter 32

Beitang Ao stared at him for a long while, his eyes deep and unpredictable.

Yan Feili involuntarily avoided his eyes, fearing that the courage he had gathered just now would vanish under his gaze.

"Feili, are you telling the truth?" Beitang's haughty tone was cold, with a sense of scrutiny.

Yan Feili couldn't speak, instead he nodded in difficulty.

He knew that he couldn't do it at all, he was lying, how could he be able to sever these feelings towards the Sect Master? Just thinking of the child who was lost on the battlefield made him cringe with the pain. He deeply felt that what they were doing was wrong.

Even if Li'er was conceived by accident, what about the child which he lost? Was it just a product of drunken emotions and post-anticipation? The child was gone, it may not be painful to the Sect Master, but it was very painful to him! So he didn't want to go wrong any more.

Beitang Ao stretched out his hand and stroked Yan Feili's face, he was silent for a while, and suddenly smiled, "That's fine! If you really want to let go of this, we will restore our previous relationship."

After saying that he let go of the body that he was holding.

Leaving Beitang Ao's embrace, Yan Feili suddenly felt a sudden chill.

Although he said that, he didn't expect the Sect Master to accept it so happily.  He suddenly felt a sense of disappointment in his heart that could not be restrained.

Sure enough, to the Sect Master, he was nothing but such an existence... He smiled bitterly while saying nothing.

He thought that after a few days of getting along, the relationship between the two has changed slightly.

It was only now that he realized that everything was just his idiotic dreams. The Sect Master had never put him in his heart, and naturally he would not care whether he rejected him or not.

How arrogant the Sect Master is, how can he expect joy in front of him?

"What's the matter?" Beitang Ao gently helped him brush the black hair hanging down his forehead, calling back his mind.

"Nothing." Yan Feili smiled and continued, "It's good for the Sect Master to agree. It's just..."

"Huh? What is it?"

"About...Li'er.." Yan Feili asked nervously.

"Don't worry about this." Beitang Ao smiled, "What I have said will count naturally."

He looked up at the sky, "It's getting late, and the wind is a bit cooler. Go back to your room and rest! Don't forget, the sooner you get better, the sooner you can see Li'er."

Yan Feili returned to the house obediently and looked back, only to see Beitang Ao still standing under the corridor outside the door.

Feeling depressed, Yan Feili went back silently.

After Beitang Ao waited for him to enter the house, he glanced at the courtyard gate on the west side, turned and left to another direction.

Since knowing that he could meet Li'er and he got Beitang Ao's personal promise, he was not so depressed anymore, and because of hope, he became more energetic.

Qiu Yeyuan didn't know what method Beitang Ao used, but the heart ailment needed a heart medicine doctor. Seeing that Yan Feili's heart problems had been cured 80%, the illness on his body would naturally heal soon.

After nearly a month, Yan Feili gradually recovered and he became a little fatter.

Beitang Ao lives in the same courtyard with him, and visits him every day, but he never mentioned anything about holding him or wanting him anymore.