Chapter 110.4

Part 04:

Qiu Yeyuan had never seen such a beautiful little baby at birth.

He washed away the pus and blood with warm rain water, wiping the baby with his robe, the little bundle showed red skin, with black and shiny hair on its head. Although the small face was wrinkled tightly, the brows were clear and the forehead was round and full.

"What a pretty little guy!" Qiu Yeyuan praised and checked the gender, and again said "It's a girl."

The man didn't speak, but lay there with his eyes closed, gasping air for a moment, and then passed out.

Knowing that he was tired, Qiu Yeyuan fed him a Great Return Pill again so that he could quickly recover his strength. (However, for many years since then, he had been regretting his kind behavior.)

Qiu Yeyuan handled his postpartum wounds for him, finished the aftermath, wrapped the baby in one of his dry coats, carefully coaxed her, and listened to the child's crying gradually reduced, knowing that she would also have to rest. He then carefully put the child next to that person.

At this time, the sky was getting brighter and the morning light had appeared. The man moved slightly and woke up. He turned his head and stared at the child blankly for a long while. He stretched out his hand to caress her little face, and suddenly whispered: "Summer water chestnut..."

"What?" Qiu Yeyuan was fiddling with the campfire and turned around.

"Fragrant and sweet, purple water chestnut..." the man murmured, slowly closing his eyes.

Qiu Yeyuan didn't understand what he meant, he just turned away and re-lit the bonfire to expel the morning cold in the mountains. Then he selected a few herbs he picked, and processed them briefly to help that person re-tie up the open wound on his body.

"It's actually very simple for a Moye man to prevent conception," the man suddenly whispered.

"Huh?" Qiu Yeyuan originally thought he was asleep, and then reacted and asked, "What should I do?"

"Mixed dry branches of vanilla and a little bit of safflower."

"Isn't safflower used for abortion?" Qiu Yeyuan wondered.

The man said wearily: "That's for women. As long as a Moye man takes this prescription for three days before and after the intercourse, he won't get pregnant." With that, he briefly described the method and effect of taking it.

Qiu Yeyuan suddenly realized, and quickly remembered his body, and said: "You need to rest, sleep for a while."

The man kept his eyes closed, nodded slightly, his breath became heavy, and he fell asleep again.

Qiu Yeyuan had a hard night and was very exhausted at this time. He set up the bonfire, finished packing up, and leaned against the wall to doze, and fell into a deep sleep without realizing it.

He didn't know how long it took, but when Qiu Yeyuan opened his eyes, the sun was already shining bright outside and the weather was warm, it was already past noon. He couldn't help being surprised. How come I have slept for so long?

When he looked around, he felt cold!

There was no sign of the Moye man on the haystack in the corner.

Qiu Yeyuan was at a loss for a moment, and was startled when he heard the baby's crying. It was only then that he realized that the child was lying beside him. He picked her up quickly, got up, and walked around the ruined temple, but he didn't see anyone.

Qiu Yeyuan stood blankly in the ruined temple, only to realize that he didn't even know the person's name. Looking at the large dark purple dried blood stains under the haystack, he remembered that his injuries were so severe and he had just given birth to a child. How did he manage to walk out and leave?

Qiu Yeyuan couldn't help but regret secretly. If he had known that he would leave like this, he would have given him that Great Return Pill later!

The baby's crying kept making noises, and Qiu Yeyuan coaxed her for a while, knowing that he should give her something to eat. But in this ruined temple, where can he find food for her?

He carried the child around the ruined temple a few times, but he didn't find any trace of the Moye, and he didn't even leave a footprint on the ground. Knowing that there is no way he could find the man, the sky will get dark again after the delay, so he hurriedly packed up his things in the temple, carried the bamboo basket on his back, and hugged the child down the mountain.

Qiu Yeyuan hurried all the way, and finally brought the child to the small village at the foot of the mountain before the sky was dark. He knocked on the door of a family, hoping to stay here.

The people in the mountains are very hospitable. Seeing him embarrassedly hugging a newborn child, what did they think he had suffered? The hostess kindly found goat's milk and fed the baby little by little.

Qiu Yeyuan stayed there with the baby for a few days. One reason is, he was afraid of what will happen to the newborn baby, and the other was to find the Moye.

During the day, he went up the mountain with the hunters in the village to look for the trail of the man, and collected some herbs along the way, but they always found nothing.

After living in this way for ten days, Qiu Yeyuan couldn't help thinking about it. He had to continue on the road, but the baby couldn't stay here. Looking back on that day, the man said that it was a blessing for this child to meet himself, but he now realized that he had meant to leave the child behind.

Farmers in the countryside have a simple life. Qiu Yeyuan has been eating and sleeping with the child these days. During night time, the child always cries and is hungry, and it was too troublesome to always ask the mistress to take care of her, so he did it all by himself. Getting along like this day and night has already given birth to feelings for the child.

Qiu Yeyuan thought for a while and decided to take the child back to the rudder.

He packed his things that day, and left a silver coin for the hunter. He filled a bag of goat milk in a sheepskin wine bag, tied the child in front of his chest, and carried the medicine basket on his back. Qiu Yeyuan set off for Liuyang in the south of Wen Kingdom. Going down to town.