Chapter 23

Yan Feili looked down at his lower abdomen blankly, he suddenly felt that everything around him seemed vague and unclear. Only the constant tearing pain in his abdomen stimulated his nerves.

Suddenly a gust of wind hit him, he raised his head, and saw the tall enemy was rushing viciously towards him with a sharp sword.

Yan Feili tried to restore and clear his mind, and made an attempt to stand up, using his sword as a leverage but his legs seemed to be filled with lead that he couldn't move even a bit.

In an instant, that sharp sword came before his eyes.

Yan Feili struggled to raise his sword to block the attack.

With a sound of "Dang!" the two swords collided and the strength of the man went through his lungs.

The pain in Yan Feili's abdomen burst out in full rush, the onslaught of pain made his entire being become numb, he couldn't hold up the enemy's attacking force, and he was knocked down to the ground immediately.

"Nghh..." Yan Feili didn't want to show weakness in front of the enemy, but he could barely suppress the broken moan in his throat.

Do you really want to die on this battlefield? This thought flashed through his mind for a moment.

Seeing that he suddenly became vulnerable, the big man couldn't help but grin, and the white light flashed of the sword stabbed.

Yan Feili closed his eyes and waited for his fate.

But after a while, there was no movement, the thrust of death didn't come, and suddenly an anxious voice rang in his ears.

"General Yan!" He opened his eyes, it was Ling Qing.

When Ling Qing found Yan Feili in the dark and chaotic battlefield, seeing him lying on the ground unsure of his life or death, he hurriedly rushed to kill the enemy from behind and went up to help him.

Seeing the General's pale face and blood-spattered body, Ling Qing wondered whether he was seriously injured.

He asked anxiously: "How are you, General?" Yan Feili stood up with the help of Ling Qing, his lower body was suffering from intense pain, and blood kept flowing down, pooling on his feet.

"I.. I'm fine, and I can hold it."

Yan Feili gritted his teeth, dripping with cold sweat.

"General, are you injured? I'll help you back to the camp." Ling Qing said worriedly.

Although he couldn't really see it in the darkness, Ling Qing could feel his whole body trembling, as if he was enduring a great pain.

"No!" A big drop of cold sweat fell from his forehead. "The battle hasn't ended. I.. I can't leave the battlefield."

Yan Feili clenched the sword in his hand and leaned against Ling Qing, taking a deep breath, his face had already turned white, but with a firm countenance, he ordered: "Help me, hold me up!"

Ximen Master's army has not arrived yet, he is the Chief General, how can he leave the battlefield? He can't leave these brothers behind, he can't break the plan, whoever escapes on the battlefield will lose.

They can't lose this battle! Even if I die, I must die here.

Ling Qing naturally knew the pros and cons of these things.

But seeing Yan Feili's forbearance, even his iron heart, he couldn't help being sour.

Holding Yan Feili tightly, Ling Qing waved a fierce sword aura relentlessly, and there was a flash of killing intent surrounding him.