Chapter 92

Chapter 92:

Now that Yan Feili's physical condition has been determined, Beitang Ao naturally would not allow him to return to the racecourse. 

Yan Feili also did not insist anymore. However, it was not appropriate for him to stay in the palace.

How bizarre it was for a man to give birth. Even with the arrogance of the Northern Sect Master, he has to consider the issue of privacy and safety. So he decided to take Yan Feili to live in another summer courtyard at a suburbs not far from the city. On one hand, there were beautiful mountains and clear waters, which were suitable for peace and tranquility; on the other hand, there were few people in this remote area and they could avoid people's eyes and ears.

Naturally, Qiu Yeyuan also moved into the other courtyard with Yan Feili to help him recuperate.

After two months of them living in this courtyard, he didn't know why, but Yan Feili's symptoms this time were much stronger than the first time he was pregnant. By this time, the vomiting symptoms had not improved. His abdomen has gradually bulged, and the shape was already noticeable through the single light and thin shirt he wore during summer.

Beitang Ao sent a shadow guard to guard the surroundings of the courtyard, and a few servants lived outside.

The inner garden in the courtyard was off limits to everyone. Nobody was allowed to enter that area. Beitang Ao was here every day to accompany Yan Feili, and took care of him. Although he had been a father twice, he had no idea the first time and didn't know about it until the last moment. The second time, he was on the battlefield when Lin Yanyan was pregnant, and when he returned to the Floating Residence, he had not shared a room with Lin Yanyan and slept with him. He never had any profound experience. This time, he spent a lot of time with Yan Feili, and sometimes he felt guilty in his heart seeing him suffer; but it was an extremely fresh experience watching the child in his belly grow up little by little.

Yan Feili was very uncomfortable. He was weak and unspeakable. He was a little restless all day long. Compared with his pregnancy with Li'er, it was many times worse. 

He had never told Beitang Ao about being followed that day at the City. This has been his habit of his for many years, and he will not talk to others about uncertain matters at will, not to mention that he moved to live in another courtyard afterwards, and there were no other things that happened again. It's just that he hasn't seen Li'er since he was here, and he missed him very much. But Beitang Ao felt that Li'er was a child after all, and was afraid of tiring his foster father, so he never brought him here.

Beitang Ao returned to the city to do business that day, and it was already evening when he returned. Qiu Yeyuan and Yan Feili were playing chess in the pavilion. Beitang Ao walked in and took a look, and couldn't help being amused. He saw Yan Feili sleeping crookedly on the sun lounger. These days, it seems that he didn't get enough sleep, he always saw him endlessly sleeping, and sometimes he just closes his eyes while talking to him. Looking at Qiu Yeyuan, he saw that he didn't notice that his opponent was not even awake at all. He was staring at the chessboard in a daze, not knowing where his soul was traveling.

Beitang Ao coughed. Qiu Yeyuan returned to his senses and saw him, and just about to open his mouth to greet the Sect Master, but saw him shook his head, pointing out to Yan Feili and signing there was no need. Qiu Yeyuan understood, and then quietly retreated before leaving the pavilion.

Beitang Ao walked to Yan Feili and sat down next to him. He looked better, but it was hot in summer, and he couldn't stand the heat now. The clothes on his body were sweating thinly. On his body, you can see the outline and the shape of the bulging abdomen.

Beitang Ao slowly put his hand on his belly and gently stroked it, he felt an unspeakable satisfaction in his heart while feeling the slight throbbing below. Suddenly his palm was hit, making him stunned. He looked at Yan Feili, but he was still asleep, as if he didn't feel anything that the baby just made a gentle kick. Beitang Ao couldn't help but leaned down and put his head on his abdomen to listen carefully.

Yan Feili woke up when he felt something pressing on his abdomen and saw his appearance, he smiled and said: "I already told you, you can't hear anything at this time, why don't you believe it."

Beitang Ao sat upright and pointed to his belly: "It moved just now, don't you know?"

"Really?" Yan Feili asked, but suddenly thinking of the chessboard on the stone table, "Where is Doctor Qiu?"

"He already went out. One of you was sleeping and the other was in a daze. It's a really good chess game." Beitang Ao said with a chuckle.

Yan Feili said: "Doctor Qiu seemed to have something on his mind. I always think he is absent-minded."

Beitang Ao said: "He will be fine in two days."

"How do you know?"

Beitang Ao laughed without answering.

Yan Feili felt strange and asked again: "What the hell is it?"

"Don't ask, you will know it then."

Yan Feili counted the days, remembering something, hesitated, and asked: "Has Madam returned home today?"

Beitang Ao nodded and said, "She arrived, but she has locked herself in the Buddhist Hall all day to recite the Buddha. I really don't know what she is thinking."

Yan Feili lowered his head, stared at his stomach, and said after a while: "What are you going to do with this baby?"

Beitang Ao sighed and said: "Don't worry, I won't take the child back for her to raise. It's just...what do you think?"

Naturally, it is best to raise the child by himself.

There was this idea in Yan Feili's mind, but he didn't dare to say it. He raised his eyes to see Beitang Ao's pair of autumn eyes looking at him and smiled: "It's too early to think about this now. I'm hungry, should we have dinner? "

"Yes." Beitang Ao smiled and helped him up and said: "Your appetite seems to have improved a lot recently, so I can rest assured."

Yan Feili also smiled and walked out with him.

**********************

Lin Yanyan was kneeling in front of the Buddhist Hall and was chanting sutra. After an unknown period of time, a maid came in holding tea

She gently put the tea cup on the table next to Lin Yanyan and was about to retreat when Lin Yanyan stopped her, she sat back in her chair, picked up the tea cup and smelled it, and asked, "What kind of tea is this?"

"Answer to the princess, this is the newly picked Genting biscuit tea this year. The King said that the princess would like to drink this, and he sent it here specially."

Lin Yanyan didn't drink the tea cup, but looked straight, not knowing what she was thinking.

"Madam Concubine?" The young girl next to her somehow, fearing that she had made the wrong soak, cautiously called.

Lin Yanyan muttered: "Do you think this is good enough for me? Do you think I will forgive you? Impossible, impossible..."

Seeing this, the young girl was a little scared, but she didn't dare to speak, she just stood by her side.

Plakk──

The tea cup hit the opposite wall and broke to pieces. The tea stains splashed the snow-white wall into brown and slowly dripped down.

The young girl shivered with fright, and quickly knelt down.

Lin Yanyan suddenly laughed wildly and uncontrollable.

The young girl was startled by her laughter and was shivering beside her.

After a long while, the laughter faded. Lin Yanyan stroked her long hair on her temples, and said nonchalantly, "I order people to prepare. Tell them tomorrow I will go to Xiangguo Temple to offer incense."

"Yes, Madam." The young girl was relieved and hurriedly left the Buddhist hall.

Lin Yanyan had a chill in her eyes looking at the tea which was still dripping down slowly on the wall.