Chapter 86

Chapter 86:

Yan Feili lay tiredly in Beitang Ao's arms. In fact, he felt that this position was not very comfortable, not to mention that it was always strange for two big men to hug each other face to face. But Beitang Ao trapped him tightly in his embrace and prevented him from earning his freedom.

Speaking of body shape, Yan Feili seemed to be thinner than Beitang Ao. Yan Feili's body has excellent bones, well-proportioned texture, magnificent and majestic, but the muscles were not sharp and honed. But every time he was hugged by Beitang Ao, he couldn't get rid of feeling a bit awkward of his muscles.

The stormy love making just now made Yan Feili really overwhelmed, and couldn't help begging for mercy, hoping that he would stop soon. But how could it be possible? In exchange, Beitang Ao proceeded for a more eager combinations of sexual positions, which made him groan under him.

Yan Feili slept in a daze for a while, and when he woke up, he found himself still being held by Beitang Ao. Listening to his breathing, he knew that he was awake, remembering the reason for his departure, he asked: "Qianzhi, the child is better. Huh?"

Beitang Ao opened his eyes, knowing who he was asking about, and replied, "Yes."

"I heard that he seemed to have smallpox..." Yan Feili remembered the news he heard when he entered the city.

Beitang Ao shuddered, and said: "It's nothing serious. It's finally over."

Yan Feili listened to his voice differently and couldn't help holding out his hand to embrace him. "It's good he got through it. If such a serious illness passes, there must be a blessing."

Beitang Ao thought of the real Huier. The child was born prematurely and has been in poor health since he was born, he didn't even have time to hold him two more times, so he stayed in the Floating Residence and then returned to Ming Kingdom. Who knew that the child's lifespan was so short that he would disappear without a trace before he could even leave his mark in the world. Even his remaining name was replaced by another. Thinking about it at this time, his heart aches. He is really a cruel father!

His son was more important than others in terms of human relations. However, the bloodline of that 'child' needed to be continued, and it was extremely necessary. Thinking of the loss of his own beloved son, he couldn't even show his grief, and he couldn't even hold a decent funeral for him. This kind of suffering was really inhumane. Because of this, he had tolerated many of Yanyan's deeds, because they were both sad people.

Yan Feili saw his face as usual, with the laziness behind it, but there was a bit of pain between his eyes, he knew that something was in his heart. Because although his sigh was in his heart, it still hit his heart.

"Qianzhi, something is on your mind?"

"Why do you ask?"

"It's all written on your face."

Beitang Ao was slightly surprised, "Why? do I look so unhappy?"

"Not necessarily." Yan Fei raised his head up and stared at him, "Others may not be able to see it, but I can."

Beitang Ao did not speak, and kissed his sideburns. For some reason, he especially likes to kiss the grayish hair color of his temples. At first it was because of heartache, but later it gradually turned into pity.

Yan Feili saw him kept silent, and felt a little lonely. He wanted to come to him and still he had something that he couldn't say.

Just as he knew him, Beitang Ao also knew what he was thinking, and said softly: "I want to say it, but I don't know how to say it." He sighed deeply and said slowly about the real Hui'er.