Chapter 111.9

09

That night, Liu Ma didn't dare to leave, so she stayed and slept in the hut outside. Yan Feili had a low-grade fever all night, and his body had been cold. Liu Ma got up and took care of him several times, and once he had a cramp, Liu Ma also helped him massage it.

Yan Feili was still not feeling good the next day, so he stayed in bed. In fact, martial arts practitioners had always been able to adjust their internal breaths, which was very helpful to the body, and could also resist illness and recover quickly.

But it could also be said that during pregnancy, your inner breath was already disordered, so he didn't dare to circulate his inner breath for fear of hurting the child. At this time, it is useless, he could only do a little bit of resistance.

He has had a hard life, he had been displaced since childhood, and was used to such resistance. In those days, he also survived the incurable Miduo Fairy Pill of the Dian people. But his body was unusual now, he was already old, he had suffered severe injuries, his physical strength was not as good as before, and although he was not very sick, he was intermittently getting better.

After two days of this, Liu Ma saw that he was still not well, so she no longer allowed him to be stubborn, and went to town to invite a doctor. But after the doctor had seen him, there was no way to do an additional treatment. People who are pregnant are mostly refrained from taking medicine, not to mention that Moye people have a special physique, and they could not easily take medicine. He had only prescribed a few prescriptions to nourish the vitality and replenish the body, and instructed him a few words, so that he would live well.

As the saying goes, illness comes like a mountain, but goes like a thread. Yan Feili has not been ill for many years, and he was naturally anxious because of the child in his abdomen. But the more urgent he was, the worse the illness will be.

Liu Ma persuaded: "Why don't you write a letter to quickly get Master Beitang back?"

Liu Ma vaguely knew that he was an imperial prince and the Beitang King, but after entering their Lingyin Valley, there was no difference in identity. In her eyes, Beitang Ao was nothing but a true partner.

Yan Feili said: "No. Coughs... he is on the job now, he will naturally come back when he finishes it."

"He has taken so long. After a month has passed, one and a half months have passed, and he hasn't been back, you have to tell him your situation."

Yan Feili smiled and said: "It will take ten days to rush to Yaojing from here overnight. Even if I tell him, he can't fly back. Coughs... When he comes back, I will already be alright. Besides, cough. Huh...cough cough... Am I such a big person who can't be separated from him?"

"Why don't you get better with this illness? Oh..." Liu Ma helped him, patted his back and said, "That's not what I meant by what I said. I've been here to be your mother for four or five years, Master Beitang was right, you are very good, but you can't take him too much. You have a good temper. Master Beitang is actually very good at handling you, but sometimes you should also control him."

Yan Feili drank some tea, to ease his dry throat, smiled slightly, and said: "He was born a prince and to be the King of Beitang, he is inevitably more proud, but he is not that kind of person. He was willing to abandon his glory, abandon his high position, and accompany me. This piece of commoner lives here in seclusion, cough cough... Am I still not satisfied? Besides, he let me get along with my clan. Cough cough..."

"Okay, okay, let's not talk about it. You hurry up and rest." Seeing him blindly defending Beitang Ao, Liu Ma couldn't say anything else. Besides, the two had been together for so long, only they themselves know best. Liu Ma was just worried for him, and she stopped talking.