Chapter 60

Chapter 60

"Yanyan?" "Madam?" Beitangao and Yan Feili were a little surprised and said at the same time, looking at the dignified and graceful Lin Yanyan coming inside the room.

"You haven't been out of confinement, why did you come out?" Beitang Ao asked, frowning slightly.

Lin Yanyan smiled slightly: "Husband, do you think I'm so delicate? I'm already fine."

She looked at Yan Feili and at Li'er in his arms.

"I didn't take a good look at the child that night, General Yan, can you give him to me for a hug?" Yan Feili hesitated and handed the child over.

Lin Yanyan held Li'er, she took a closer look, and boasted: "What a handsome boy."

Glancing at the things on the floor, he asked, "My husband, why didn't you call me when you give Ri'er a weekly gift? Look at how you did it so rashly."

Ri'er? Yan Feili was puzzled for a moment, and then realized that she was calling for Li'er.

Lin Yanyan saw what Li'er was grasping, her face changed, and then she immediately laughed: "This kid is so lucky, and even caught my husband's token. It can be seen that in the future, he will be a good King of the North like my husband."

Beitang Ao raised his handsome eyebrows and said nothing.

Li'er was very obedient in her arms, allowing her to hold and pat him. In fact, he was very curious about this woman.

In his limited life, the only women who had hugged him were Cui Nu and an old mother who couldn't walk.

The Cui girl was mute, and the grandmother was old, and she was not really a complete woman.

But this woman is completely different from them. Her body is soft, her body fragrance is warm, and her voice is beautiful. These are things that Li'er has never experienced before.

He opened his eyes wide, looking at the first woman in his life before him, full of curiosity, full of fearless exploration of the unknown.

Lin Yanyan also looked at him.

Seeing the child who was the reason for Hui'er to descend into this world one month early, the son, born to her husband and another woman.

She saw on his neckline the golden longevity lock, she held it out and turned it over and said in a strange way: "It's a coincidence that this child was born on the same day as Hui'er."

"That's right." Beitang Ao sat down at the table, indifferently.

"This kid is so cute, very obedient, and doesn't cry at all. Husband, I like him very much. I don't think it's necessary to wait until Huier's full moon. I'll take him back to the Plum Courtyard today."

"What?" Yan Feili was startled.

Beitang Ao didn't expect this as well, and didn't know what to say.

"I think that's it. You always leave the child here with General Yan and trouble him more. It's better to take Ri'er back early and let me take care of him. "

"Madam, it's okay, I can take care of him." Yan Feili quickly said.

"General Yan, it is always inconvenient for you to be a big man with a child. Besides, he will go back with us sooner or later. I have a lot of staff there and an experienced old mother, who will definitely raise the child well. Husband, don't you think? "Lin Yanyan smiled softly.

Beitang Ao and Yan Feili heard the words, and there was nothing to say anymore.

Whether he was very unwilling he said nothing. In name he is only the foster father of the child, what right does he have to dominate the child?

Beitang Ao has no choice but to say: "Okay."

Lin Yanyan said, "I will take him away today. Lan'er, you just ask for the general to pack things for the child, I will go back first. "

"Yes Miss." Lan'er answered, and after taking a look at Yan Feili, her face blushed inexplicably.

There was soreness in Yan Feili's whole being and he could only hold it back forcibly. He went into the inner room to organize things for Li'er.

Li'er didn't understand the feeling of parting, and he didn't know where he was to be taken.

He had been playing for a long time, and now he was a little tired, dozing off in Lin Yanyan's arms, the plum blossoms and tokens in his hands also fell.

Lin Yanyan took the child back to Plum Courtyard and put him on the bed, she opened his clothes, and saw a bright red plum birthmark on the chest of the little child, which was clear and poignant.

Lin Yanyan tidied Li'ers clothes, she called the nanny for Hui'er, and hugged his own son.

"Miss." Lan'er came back and saw Lin Yanyan sitting by the bed in a daze.

"Miss, are you in a bad mood? For... that young master?"

"What that young master, I will call for him later."

"Yes Miss."

"Everything is packed?"

"Yes, I packed everything up and brought it back, and that Cui girl also arranged it."

Lin Yanyan nodded, a little absent-minded.

When Lan'er saw this, she had nothing to say: "I really can't believe it, but General Yan, a big man, is really careful, and the things he prepared for Young Master Ri are really thorough. I think he loves Master Ri! In the future, if the general is to be a father, he will be a good father..."

Lin Yanyan listened to Lan'er's endless talk, looked at her blushing face excitedly, it moved her heart, and smiled: "Look at you, boasting about General Yan. Is it because you want to marry him?"

Lan'er flushed immediately after hearing this, and said in embarrassment: "Miss, what are you talking about?"

Lin Yanyan took a closer look at her expression, she was familiar with this kind of daughter's appearance, because she had also had this expression that time.

Suddenly there was a faint thought in her heart. "Lan'er, I ask you, if you are to marry General Yan, would you like it?"

Lan'er blushed even more that she could bleed. After holding back for a long time, she said: "Where is this servant worthy of General Yan..."

"What is worthy or not worthy? Although he is a General, he is only a subordinate of the Sect Master. You are my most intimate maid, with good looks and a good heart. I think you are worthy of him. "

Lan'er blushed and lowered her head without speaking.

"You don't speak, I say you are allowed."

"However, I don't know the intentions of General Yan and General Yan might not like it..."

"Leave this to me. I must not treat you badly." Lin Yanyan smiled slightly.