Chapter 110.12

12

The child's unique, humming sound awakened Qiu Yeyuan from his deep sleep.

He opened his eyes tiredly, and noticed he was the only one on the empty big bed. Ling'er seemed to be full, with milk stains on the side of her little mouth. She closed her eyes contentedly and waved her little hands in the air.

Qiu Yeyuan was confused for a while.

Okay? Where am I?

He lay on the bed and moved his body, and the sour and weak feeling immediately penetrated his whole body.

Qiu Yeyuan's face froze, and the memories of last night flooded immediately. He leaped up and fell heavily.

His waist......

Qiu Yeyuan grimaced in pain.

Ling'er was awakened by the vibration of the bed when he fell, and opened her eyes babbling, turning her black grape-like eyes a few times and stared at him.

Only then did Qiu Yeyuan realize that he was completely naked and red, covered with only a quilt.

Knowing that Ling'er was still a baby and didn't understand anything, he couldn't help flushing.

Qiu Yeyuan snorted coldly when he saw his clothes beside the bed, laying neatly.

He checked himself and realized that he was basically cleaned up, but the sequelae of lovemaking are still more obvious.

Qiu Yeyuan slowly got up, slowly gave himself some medicine, slowly put on his clothes, slowly went down to the ground, and then... couldn't find the heinous guy.

Qiu Yeyuan hugged Ling'er to the outhouse, and saw that lunch was already on the table. Looking at the sun, it turned out to be three poles up.

Qiu Yeyuan felt he was really hungry and sat down and started to eat and drink.

King Rui's staff were very attentive, and the food they delivered were very appetizing. Qiu Yeyuan ate so happily that he didn't even notice the person stepping into the house.

"Tasty?"

"Puff! Puff!...hrmm......" Qiu Yeyuan was halfway through eating, he was caught off guard, and was startled by the person in front of him. He wanted to jump up and curse, but hadn't swallowed his food, choking himself half to death.

Ximen Yue poured a cup of tea to his mouth, patted his back softly, and said "affectionately": "Look at you, you can't even eat food properly!"

"You, you, you..."Qiu Yeyuan was shivering by his numbness, and his original anger had escalated to the point of incomprehension.

Ximen Yue looked at him with a "smile" and said, "Eat some more. I was too hard on you last night, and I have to make up for it today."

Qiu Yeyuan didn't come up in a breath and almost fainted, but thinking of the possible consequences of fainting in front of this guy, he forced himself to wake up abruptly.

"You, you, you..." It's a pity that he could not utter a complete sentence after "you" for a long time.

Ximen Yue looked at him with a smile. Qiu Yeyuan gritted his teeth for the last time, slapped the table, and cried, "The name Xi, you are deceiving too much! I will never forgive you!"

"Then don't forgive me." Ximen Yue shrugged and lazily said: "Anyway, I haven't like you for a day or two. It's time for you to worry about me. Also, my last name is Ximen, not Xi."

Qiu Yeyuan's face flushed red, and his small mouth opened wide.

Ximen Yue thought he was so cute this way, he couldn't help but become mad with desire again. However, Nianzhe had already suffered a hard night by himself last night, so he gave it up after thinking about it.

"You, do you like,.. like me? You, what are you.. talking nonsense..." Qiu Yeyuan was shocked, and at the same time panicked at the joy in his heart.

Ximen Yue raised his eyebrows, pretending to be surprised and said: "I like you, for a long time already, don't you know?"

Qiu Yeyuan shook his head blankly.

Ximen Yue nodded and said: "That's right, I have shown you in the past but it seems you are not aware... Now I'm telling you, I like you. And I know you also like me, we are in love with each other, the best match."

Qiu Yeyuan was confused. How could this guy who ate himself with no bones left say such words so shamelessly. What else did he like about me, and saying I like him...

"Wait, who said I like you? I don't like you at all! Not at all!" Qiu Yeyuan said loudly.

Ximen Yue smiled more and did not speak, but his amber eyes stared at him tightly.

Qiu Yeyuan felt a little guilty for some reason. In order to strengthen his confidence, he nodded again and added: "Not at all!"

Ximen Yue suddenly reached out and hugged him, and laughed: "A-Yuan, you are so cute!"

"You, what are you doing! Let go, let go!" Qiu Yeyuan's face was red, but he couldn't break Ximen Yue's big hand.

"A-Yuan, do you know? Ever since you threw that medicine bowl in front of me at the main rudder and violently told me to take the medicine, I have already liked you."

Suddenly hearing Ximen Yue's confession, Qiu Yeyuan was startled, unable to feel hot.

Ximen Yue bit his earlobe gently and said with a chuckle: "You have already liked me too, right?"

Qiu Yeyuan felt wronged. Blushing with red eyes, he gasped, but the "it's wrong" was held back for a long time, he just couldn't tell. Finally he bit his lower lip and said bitterly: "Smelly! You wait, next time I will run to a place where you can't find."

Ximen Yue laughed: "What's the use of hiding? I can find you wherever you are."

Qiu Yeyuan refused to admit the sweetness and joy in his heart, he pouted unconvincingly, and made up his mind: I will run after the poison of King Rui is solved, and let's see how you are going to find me!

Ximen Yue stared at Qiu Yeyuan's expression and smiled secretly: If you make your mouth hard, you can run away if you have something to do! There is no place in the world that I can't find, I'll see where you can go!

Xiao Ling'er didn't know the intestines in the belly of the happy couple. Her big eyes turned back and forth between the two, seeing them arguing for a long time, suddenly chewing mouth to mouth...

She yawned boredly. Her little belly was fed by Ximen Yue in the morning. At this time, she had seen enough of the excitement, so she closed her eyes happily and fell asleep contentedly.

End

*There's more*