Chapter 55

Chapter 55

"Why are you here? Didn't you say that you are not feeling well and you are resting."

Beitang Ao asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I suddenly wanted to see the fireworks, so I came over."

Lin Yanyan stared straight at the child in Yan Feili's arms.

This child... "General Yan, is this your child? He looks just like you."

Yan Feili hugged the child tightly, not knowing how to answer.

Li'er didn't know anything yet about timing, but he suddenly giggled and stretched out his hand to Beitang Ao.

"Daddy, hug!" These days, everytime that he came to see the child, Beitang Ao was so proud that this was the sentence that Li'er learned first.

Beitang Ao took Li'er and hugged him. He sighed and looked at Lin Yanyan's pale face, and said, "Yanyan, he is not General Yan's son, but my son."

The large tracts of snowflakes slowly fell down, and they complemented the fireworks that were still blowing in the sky, filled with festive celebrations.

Lin Yanyan's charming face turned pale, and her body shook even as she was being held by the maid behind her.

"Husband, what are you talking about?"

"I said, this is my son." Beitang Ao answered.

Lin Yanyan looked at Li'er blankly, then at Beitang Ao.

In fact, when she saw the child's appearance clearly, she had already guessed it in her heart.

This child is at least seven points like Beitang Ao.

Yan Feili couldn't bear to see her face.

Her husband suddenly appeared in front of her with a child in his arms, claiming that it was his flesh and blood, anyone would be shocked.

But this matter will be known to her one day and in the future, this child may call her Mother...

"I'll talk about this later. It's snowing, let's go back and rest first!" Bei Tang Ao didn't expect that this incident would be known to Yanyan under such unexpected circumstances. Although he hadn't thought of deliberately concealing it, it was not a good time to explain.

Lin Yanyan's eyes fell on Li'er's face, staring for a long while, moving slowly, drifting past Yan Feili then to Beitang Ao.

Yan Feili suddenly shuddered.

Her eyes were deep and ethereal, like a thousand-year-old pond, and in this windy and snowy night, it was extremely cold.

"Fei Li, you take the child home first." Beitang Ao gathered Li'er's fur coat and returned him to Fei Li's arms.

Yan Feili didn't say anything, he just hugged the child tightly and turned back to his Bamboo Courtyard.

That night, Yan Feili was so nervous and couldn't sleep. He doesn't know how the Sect master would explain when he goes back with Lin Yanyan. And after he explains everything, where should the child go?

Thinking about this same day of last year that he was struggling in this bed. The pain that almost tore him apart while giving birth to this child, and his desperation when he woke up to find out that his son was taken out of his arms. Those painful memories made his heart linger in fear and uncertainty.

Now, the little guy born from his own body is sleeping soundly beside him, his little face that has not yet grown, already shows a good look for the future.