Chapter 95

Chapter 95:

More than a month passed by in a blink of an eye. 

Yan Feili was sinking from the heaviness of his body, and he was getting tired so easily. Had it not been for Qiu Yeyuan's help to harmonize his body with medicine, he would have been exhausted by this time. Moreover, his fetal movement was so severe that he could not sleep at night, which greatly affected his rest.

On this day, Qiu Yeyuan carefully helped him get his pulse, and after finally determining it, he announced: "You should be pregnant with twins."

"What? Really?" Beitang Ao raised his eyebrows, his eyes went wide and somewhat surprised. Although he didn't quite understand these things, he also vaguely felt that after only six months, Yan Feili's belly was as big as when Lin Yanyan was giving birth prematurely, and it seemed a little abnormal. But he never thought that Feili would be carrying two babies at the same time.

Yan Feili was also shocked. It's no wonder that he always felt that this pregnancy was more difficult than the last time, and he just thought it was because of his poor health and old age.

However, compared with the pleasant surprise of the two, Qiu Yeyuan was a little worried. With Yan Feili's body, it was already very difficult to conceive a fetus. However, at this moment, he is still carrying twins. It seems that we must be more careful.

"I don't know if it's a boy or a girl." Beitang Ao looked at Yan Feili's belly and smiled faintly.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?"

"Better the same? A boy and a girl."

Yan Feili smiled slightly, he thought so too.

Seeing them so happy and playfully doing a guessing game, Qiu Yeyuan couldn't say anything about his worries.

Just as the two of them were immersed in unexpected joy, the unstoppable cold blooded plot was slowly unfolding.

*************

"Ahhh──"

Yan Feili yelled and sat up abruptly, sweating all over his body.

Beitang Ao stood up and panicked: "What's wrong!?"

Yan Feili didn't slow down for a while, his heart palpitations were intense, as his eyes went dark, he fell backward, and was quickly held by Beitang Ao.

"Feili, what's the matter with you? Are you cramping again? Or is it uncomfortable?" Beitang Ao said anxiously.

Yan Feili shook his head and said: "It's okay, I just had a nightmare..."

"What dream? Why did you sweat all the time?" Beitang Ao frowned and helped him to lie down slowly. It was already September, the weather was getting colder, and the bed had been replaced with a thin quilt. Beitang Ao helped him to cover the quilt, he could see his belly bulging in the dark, and his whole body seemed to be huge.

Yan Feili felt that his dream was very unlucky, he was very uneasy, and said: "I dreamed that a falcon came flying in the sky with one claw, and it caught Li'er."

Beitang Ao said: "So you missed our son. There is nothing wrong with this dream. Li'er is very good, don't worry."

Probably because he got up too vigorously just now, Yan Feili's abdomen was agitated and the pain made him sweat again. After a long time, he said: "You bring him here someday, I want to see him."

Beitang Ao was silent for a moment, and said: "You are like this, it is not convenient for Li'er to see you."

Yan Feili was slightly startled and subconsciously touched his belly.

He also knew that although Li'er was still young, he was smart and sensitive and he has a very good memory. If he comes and sees himself, he may not understand it now, but when he grows older, he will understand what is going on.

Yan Feili is still feeling worried, and now, thinking that the two children in his belly will not know how their arrangement would be in the future, and it is even more heartbreaking.

Beitang Ao said: "Fei Li, don't think too much, take a good rest. If you really miss Li'er, I will bring him over someday."

Yan Feili sighed and said in a low voice: "No need, let's talk about it later."

The night was long, and although the person beside his pillow was still there, Yan Fei Li felt the long-lost and cold feeling deep in his heart.

Going on this road, maybe in the end, I will still be alone...

Yan Feili didn't know that his nightmare actually became a reality the next day.

Lin Yanyan took the two children up the mountain to worship Buddha, but was attacked on the mountain road. All 24 royal servants including the guard, maid, servants, and young men accompanying them were killed, leaving only the empty carriage. A mess of blood surrounding the ambush area and the wife and the two sons were missing.

Like a thunderbolt in the blue sky, Beitang Ao was furious after hearing the news, and rushed back to the capital overnight with his people. He sent all the people from the palace and the Heavenly Sects to investigate the matter thoroughly.

Yan Feili didn't know about what happened, he only knew that Beitang Ao left in a hurry and was very furious.

Beitang Ao left immediately to not let him see any clues. Originally, Beitangao didn't want to say anything, he wouldn't ask, but this time he didn't know why, he intuitively felt that things were not simple, and thinking of Li'er, there was always a feeling of fright.

Beitang Ao had been gone for three days, and has never returned to the other courtyard. The guards guarding the surroundings of the courtyard doubled as usual. Although Yan Feili lived in the inner garden, he noticed the changes around him, and he felt that the situation was not right.