Chapter 29

There was faint agitation coming from the dense forest. The enemy obviously did not expect that they would produce such cyan smoke, and they did not know whether it was poisonous or non-toxic, and suddenly became a little flustered.

The smoke seemed to be alive, it spread quickly, not thin, but thick.

Beitang Ao raised his hand again, and with a gesture, his personal soldiers who gave out the green smoke immediately retreated. The team of soldiers who had been ready behind stepped forward, lit the fire's row of arrows and crossbows, and again mercilessly shot towards the forest.

The dense forest suddenly burst into blazing flames.

Just listening to the screams and wailing inside and the hooves of horses, a few panicked arrows shot out of the forest, then faintly, some people rushed out.

Beitang Ao gave an order, leading a part of the soldiers to suppress those who came out.

Ling Qing led the rest of the soldiers to escort Yan Feili's carriage neatly and quickly ran to the end of the West Road.

Hundreds of enemies rushed out in a hurry.

All of them were burnt by the arrow flames and were subdued immediately.

The leaders who had not yet come out of the forest saw the situation clearly.

Beitang Ao had already ordered a team of soldiers again to aim their arrows behind. The horses running out from behind couldn't stop their momentum and stumbled from the upcoming arrows immediately, all riders fell off their horses, and for a while, people turned their horses to go back, and the not-so-wide mountain road was suddenly crowded.

The horses that were startled by the fire threw off their riders one after another, running around, bringing a bigger fire.

The entire mountain road and dense forest, between the roads, has been plunged into a disaster of flames.

Beitang Ao raised the corners of his mouth, and his red lips showed a cold chuckle.

Calmly turning his horse back, Beitang Ao took the men and horses away, leaving the enemy wailing and struggling behind him.

This battle allowed Wujie, the Dian General, to see the strength of Beitang Ao for the first time.

The 30 guards of the Four Heavenly Sect and the hundred soldiers were unharmed, but his five hundred people were almost wiped out.

There were many traps that were designed in advance to ambush the convoy but there was not even a chance to use one of them.

A light red horse, carrying a tall and strong figure, ran out of the blazing forest.

Looking at the battlefield that he carefully prepared, it has been burned into a mess.

A team of five hundred people, only a dozen people escaped alive.

Wujie's hard face was covered with a cold haze, looking at the people who had escaped away.

Beitang Ao! Thinking of the arrogant and glamorous figure that can still be clearly recognized through the thick cold shadow through the dense forest, Wu Jie clenched his fists.

I will remember you!

Although Yan Feili was sitting inside the carriage, he knew exactly what was happening outside.

He secretly opened the window of the carriage and saw Beitang Ao commanding the soldiers, shattering the enemy's plan without a single soldier harmed.

The face that has always been cold was full of glamorous brilliance.

"The Master of the Northern Hall is really amazing..." Qiu Yeyuan suddenly exclaimed.