Chapter 72

Chapter 72:

Yan Feili heard the faint sound of horse's hooves behind him, and looked back, it was the person who had occupied his dreams for almost 3 years. Unable to take the shock, he urged his mount with his hip harder.

On the vast grassland, the two chasing figures gradually got closer. Beitang Ao rode his horse as if his life depended on it. The distance with Yan Feili is now getting closer.

Mo Xue's four hooves were flying like a god horse. Yan Feili panicked and turned into the valley.

"Yan Fei Li!" Bei Tang Ao suddenly yelled, and his figure soared into the air, like a Peng bird spreading his wings. Before Yan Feili could react, Beitang Ao fell behind him and grabbed his hand and slammed the rein.

The galloping horse was caught off guard, neighed and reared up suddenly. Yan Feili was thrown off the horse by Beitang Ao and rolled to the ground together.

Yan Feili touched the ground and immediately turned over to jump up. Beitang Ao pulled and tripped him, letting him on the ground again. He quickly turned again, but Beitang Ao already expected that so he grabbed his wrist and pulled him down again.

The two were entangled on the green grass. Yan Feili broke free a few times, but before he could get up, he was again restrained by Beitang Ao. As soon as he hid, he got caught, as soon as he fled, he got chased. He fought and was able to scramble a few feet away until the two were entangled again and suddenly rolled down the high slope.

He didn't know how many laps they had rolled down, and finally stopped at the bottom of the slope. Both of them were dizzy, and there were grass clippings as well as dirt in each other's body, very embarrassing to look at.

Beitang Ao pressed on Yan Feili, so that he could no longer escape.

"Yan Feili," Beitang Ao said angrily: "What are you running for?"

"I..." Yan Feili was speechless.

"Isn't it enough for you to run for three years?" Beitang Ao said in a firm voice.

"I, I... you let me go." Yan Feili struggled to get off on that position.

"I'm not letting you go!" Beitang Ao tightened his arms: "You actually want to run away when you see me? Where do you think you can go!?"

"I... it's none of your business!" Yan Feili was already flustered.

"What!?" Beitang Ao stared up at Yan Feili, his eyes widened in anger. He grabbed Yan Feili's hands and slammed them to his sides. "How dare you say that it's nothing to do with me?" He said, then moved his upper body, and blocked Yan Feili's mouth.

"Ummp..." Yan Feili was shocked, he struggled again, but couldn't get rid of his shackles at all.

Beitang Ao hugged him tightly, and his tongue was arrogant and domineering, forcefully stretched into his mouth, turning a blind eye to Yan Feili's rejection and resistance, and kept seducing his mouth, his tongue gliding across every inch of the place as if seeking something inside.

His breath was instantly filled with confession, without words, the faint cold fragrance and familiar body temperature caused a dazzling tremor on his own body, and the long-lost hot emotion immediately surrounded Yan Feili.

His mind made him refuse with reasons, but his body had already taken over his head.

Yan Feili had never resisted Beitang Ao either emotionally or physically. At this time, he had missed it for a long time, making the kiss even more provocative. He didn't know how long the kiss lasted, and when Beitang Ao finally let go of his mouth with satisfaction, he was already limp and out of breath.

"Feili..." Beitang Ao called his name in a whisper, touching him with his lips. "You still taste so good."

Yan Feili was panting, catching his breath and he turned his head.

Upon seeing this, Beitang Ao snorted and asked: "What do you mean by saying that it's nothing to do with me? Huh?" As he said this, his slender fingers slid into his placket and pierced through the layers of clothing. The barrier was broken, his firm hands stroking his abdominal muscles, feeling his body reacting to his touch.

Yan Feili immediately stiffened, and after a while, he slowly said, "Didn't you let me leave the rudder?"

"I asked you to leave the rudder, but I didn't let you leave me." Beitang Ao pressed his face, his red lips kept touching his cheeks, ears, and neck, and the warm breath was ambiguous. Brushing over his sensitive places making him shudder slightly.

"What's the difference?" Yan Feili turned his head, flushed, and bit his lips to endure his teasing. Beitang Ao's fingers actually twisted the slight protrusion in front of his chest, and kneaded it carefully, making Yan Feili involuntarily straighten up his body, as if to cater to his hands.

"The difference is huge..." Beitang Ao said casually.

"Sect Master, you let me go, this is a broad day.. broad day..."

"What's going to happen in broad daylight?" Beitang Ao raised his eyebrows, the corners of his mouth twitched as he stared at Yan Feili's blushing face and his nervous and embarrassing appearance.

Teasing me in broad daylight!

Yan Feili wanted to yell at him so much. But unfortunately, he couldn't say this.

He only hesitated for a moment, then Beitang Ao's fingers lightly stroked his belly, slowly reaching his lower abdomen, spinning around his belly button, his fingers emitting fire on Yan Feili's body.

"Sect Master!" Yan Feili held his breath, tensing, not knowing what he was going to do, he quickly pulled out his hands to push him, but suddenly his whole body trembled, as Beitang Ao was already slowly holding his clone.

-------------

1. Peng (: 鹏; : 鵬; : péng; : p'eng) or Dapeng (大鵬) is a giant bird that transforms from a Kun (: 鲲; : 鯤; : kūn; : k'un) giant fish in .