Chapter 25

Qiu Yeyuan and Ling Qing stepped out of the tent one after another, and only Beitang Ao and Yan Feili were left in the silent tent.

Yan Feili's breathing was very weak, and the rise and fall of his chest can only be seen slightly by looking carefully.

A person who has practiced martial arts for so many years and has always been healthy was now so vulnerable.

Beitang Ao stretched out his hand and gently stroked along the outline of his face.

For so many years, he seemed to have never looked at this man carefully, and only now he discovered that, somehow, the sides of his jet black hair were actually mixed with silver.

Even in a coma, the eyebrows, which were deeply locked, also had fine wrinkles.

Originally, this general's face was even more protruding and thin.

Beitang Ao's gaze left his pale face and came to his abdomen, the place where a child had been bred for him was now flat.

He gently caressed that part, thinking that not long ago, another child was conceived here, his own flesh and blood who might be as lovely as the other child, but unfortunately, it has no chance to come out to this world.

Beitang Ao felt a little sad.

If he didn't like to leave the child so much, he would be grateful that the child disappeared.

But since he already has a son who is as lovely as Li'er, it is inevitable that he wants a second and a third... At this point, Beitang Ao was no different from ordinary people.

As the Sect Master of Northern Sect and the leader of the Four Heavenly Sect made him more stubborn than others.

Yan Feili had already taken the medicine to prevent conception, how could he have conceived again? Beitang Ao sighed.

Taking the pulse of Yan Feili, he felt that his internal Qi was chaotic, weak and floating.

Frowning slightly, he lifted him up from the bed, his palm pressed against his back, and a soft and warm internal force was slowly lost in it.

Yan Feili started practicing martial arts at a later age, so the foundation of his internal strength was not pure, however, he practiced diligently and his cultivation skills were also considered profound.

However, it couldn't be compared with the Mingyue Divine Arts that Beitang Ao started practicing at the age of four.

In this world, only the Mingyue Divine Arts practiced by Beitang Ao possesses great healing abilities. But this kind of martial arts is not something that everyone can practice.

Yan Feili's turbulent internal Qi gradually returned to the source, and his body warmed up. He leaned against Beitang Ao and suddenly groaned.

Beitang Ao called him twice, but did not see any reaction. He bent his ears closer and heard his faint muttering: "Where...my child...children...Sect Master...children..." He murmured a few words, and gradually became quiet again.

Beitang Ao was dumbfounded for a while, and slowly got his senses back, he retracted his palm on his back, and helped him lie down.

Qiu Yeyuan just walked in, "Northern Hall Sect Master, the general should drink his medicine."

Beitang Ao stood up and gave him his position on the bed.

Seeing Yan Feili's pale complexion, Doctor Qiu checked Yan Feili's pulse and immediately noticed some changes. Knowing the reason, he only glanced at Beitang Ao.