Chapter 84

Chapter 84:

"My Lord!" When Beitang Ao's figure appeared in Yu Feiqing's sight, his eyes suddenly lit up. The originally clear and bright black eyes seemed to ignite a small flame, instantly illuminating the entire hall.

"It turns out that the King looks good in white." Yu Feiqing couldn't help but praised. After saying this, he realized that he spoke recklessly, and immediately blushed.

The Beitang Ao he had seen before was either wearing a purple court dress or a military uniform. This was the first time he saw this handsome and leisurely dress.

When Beitang Ao wore a big purple court dress, although it was a solemn style and dark color, it was indescribably noble when worn on him. It was arrogant against his fair and handsome appearance. And although the military uniform was heavy and overwhelming, it was self-reliant and gave him a powerful aura. But Beitang Ao put on this elegant and leisurely white clothes, he appeared immediately indescribably cool and handsome, coupled with his peerless appearance and aloof temperament, there was a smell of non-human fireworks.

Beitang Ao broke his embarrassment in good time and smiled faintly: "General Yu, please sit down!"

He didn't hate Yu Feiqing's praise, and even sometimes liked his straightforwardness. He was born with an easy-to-be-acceptable skill, and he always mingled with the soldiers in the barracks. He speaks extremely well, and his voice was sincere. With his handsome appearance, he could not be disgusting.

"What's the matter with General Yu?"

Yu Feiqing calmed down, skipped the polite words, and took out what he had brought, and said, "I heard that the youngest son is sick. My father specially asked me to send you some precious medicinal materials, hoping to make a little meager. "

"There was no need for Yu Taifu to bother. The child has been treated by Doctor Liu Yu, and he is much better. After a few days, he should be able to recover."

"Lord, here is also the secret recipe of the Spirit Race that I specially found from outside the pass. It is extremely effective in treating traumatic injuries of the muscles and bones. I heard that the shoulder injury of the Lord has not been healed. I..."

Beitang Ao waved his hand to interrupt him, saying: "This King's shoulder injury is no longer a serious problem, General Yu don't have to worry about it."

"But the King was injured while trying to save me, Feiqing is really uneasy."

"Needless to say, on the battlefield, you and I share the same enemy, you are my powerful subordinate, how can I watch you die." Beitang Ao said casually. They all said he was indifferent and ruthless, and he didn't care much about the life and death of others, but he was very protective of his own shortcomings. In the Demon Forest back then, if it weren't for the sake of saving Yan Feili, he would not have been caught in the love potion of the demons, which led to his confusion later. When Yan Feili made his own decision and went to Jiang battlefield to volunteer for Ximen Yue, Feili had also angered him for being nosy and wasting that unnecessary kindness. But when he heard that something was wrong with Yan Feili, he hurried to the battlefield to make sure he was alright. This son was so capricious, I am afraid he himself can't tell what is going on.

Yu Feiqing admired Beitang Ao even more. At this time, in addition to gratitude and admiration, some complicated feelings were mixed. His eyes were very dark and bright when looking at Beitang Ao. He was very handsome and laughed heartily, but he was a little shy when facing Beitang Ao. He speaks frankly, but sometimes there were some reckless words, just like now.

He stood up and knelt down in front of Beitang Ao: "The King's life-saving grace to Feiqing is indeed the same as his reborn parents. Feiqing has no retribution, and only hopes to be the King's subordinate and follow the King for life."

Beitang Ao raised his eyebrows. This was not a joke. He was his subordinate on the battlefield, so there was nothing to say. But when he returned to this capital city, one of them was a King and the other was a General. They were officials in the same Dynasty, so how could he follow suit?

"General Yu, what do you mean?"

"Feiqing heard that the position of Personal Military Commander next to the King has been vacant for many years, so Feiqing boldly recommended his own self and is willing to resign as a General to join the Heavenly Sects, and follow the King."

Beitang Ao said nothing. This young man was actually no more than two years younger than himself, but because he made his debut very early, he became the Sect Master of the North Gate at the age of twelve, and he inherited the throne of Beitang at the age of sixteen. He has a lot of experience and was not comparable to Yu Feiqing, so in his eyes , Yu Feiqing was like a junior. In addition, there were some places in his body that are quite a shadow of the old days, so he loves the house and the black, which was rare and kind to him. But when it comes to personal generals...

Beitang Ao said: "General Yu, get up! I can't promise you."

Yu Feiqing shook slightly and raised his head: "Does the King think that Yu is unworthy?"

"This King has no such intention. It's just that this King's personal general can only have one person!"

**********************************

"Hui'er, are you better?"

"Brother, I'm so itchy..."

Beitang Yaori lay on the bedside, Yaohui's little hands and feet were tied to the bed. In order to prevent him from scratching the pustules on his body, someone has to keep watching him and keep him from moving.

His condition has been much more stable now, and he can recover only after the pustules have ruptured and dried and after a few days of recuperation. Yaori already had smallpox, so the servants let him in.

"Forbearance, it will be fine after the itching." Yaori learned to speak to the servant who took care of him, and he wiped his small face.

"But I feel uncomfortable..." Yaohui saw him, sobbing as he started crying.

Yaori quickly coaxed him: "Hui'er, don't cry. When Hui'er gets better, brother will take you to ride a horse on the grassland and take you to find our Foster Father."

"Woo... Brother has to count his words, not to forget..."

"Brother's words must count."

Lin Yanyan just came in and heard the word "Foster Father" mentioned by Yaori, her heart jumped and her cold black eyes flashed.