Chapter 36

"You still have good eyesight!" Wu Jie sneered.

Yan Feili frowned, and said indifferently, "I heard that the Dian General was the number one general of the Dian nationality. Before I saw you today, Yan-mou thought that the so-called General was a man. But now, sure enough, meeting you, was not as well known."

Wu Jie's expression changed. "You are laughing at this General's tricks to abduct you!"

"I don't dare! However, we as soldiers believe that those who were fighting on the battlefield will resolve their grievances on the battlefield and will never use this infamous means. But you let Yan-mou be extremely disappointed."

"Huh! If you don't enter the stream, you won't be able to enter the stream. We Yunnan talents don't like to pretend an attitude like you people in Central Plains do." The man in black behind Wu Jie said softly.

Wu Jie said coldly, "How can I not give an account for the revenge of you killing my brother? If it weren't for the General Yan leaving the battlefield first, this General would not have to chase you here."

"Give an account?" Yan Feili smiled, "Yan-mou has been on the battlefield for so many years, and his subordinates have long been dead. How can Yan-mou run away because of killing more individuals? Besides, Yan-mou doesn't know who your brother is. Even if I killed him, you and I are enemies and not friends, and either you die or I die on the battlefield. If my brother is a soldier and died on the battlefield, he will die well!"

"Earlier I heard that the general is the first military commander of the North Gate Sect Master, and he can't think of his articulation as such! This general will not fight with you either. Today you fell into my hands, it is also your destiny. "

He turned around and said to his confidant, "Give good hospitality to General Yan for this Seat. Don't let us down since we have worked so hard to invite him."

After that, he smiled coldly and turned to leave.

Yan Feili looked at the man in black alertly.

The man in black smiled compassionately and slowly approached.

"General Yan, you don't have to be nervous, I won't make you suffer. On the contrary, I will entertain you with the most precious medicine of our Dian nationality."

As he said that, he pinched Yan Feili's jaw and stuffed a pill down.

Yan Feili's acupoints had been blocked previously, he had lost all his power and couldn't resist and fight back the man.

The medicine melted in his mouth, slid into his throat, and disappeared before reaching his stomach.

"General Yan, this is the famous Miduo Fairy Pill of our Dian nationality. This medicine cannot be said to be a poison, but it can make you have seizures and die, and you can't stop it. And the best part is that there is no cure."

The man squinted his long and narrow cold eyes, and chuckled twice, "But when you become addicted, I am afraid you will not be anxious for a cure, but crying and begging me to feed you a few more pills. One pill a day and you will be 'reborn' in three days."

The breakdown of the pill solution would not cool down. He had long heard that the Dian people were very addicted to this kind of drug, which could slowly erode people's minds, make people's emotions change drastically, and you gradually become addicted.

It's like a drunkard's addiction to alcohol, a gambler's addiction to gambling, but it's much more potent.

Those could only be said to be liabilities, and they couldn't quit. The Miduo's used drugs to control people's nerves. After being addicted, if you won't take it for a day, living will be worse than death.

After the man in black left, Yan Feili threw himself into the corner, desperately trying to vomit the medicine out, but there was not even a little water to vomit it out.

At this time, he lost all his skills and could not excrete the toxins from his body, so he could only let the medicine potency travel through his body.

After a while, his mind gradually became numb, and his whole body became light and fluttering, as if he was about to fly into the sky, and he was feeling uncomfortable.

*********

... Beitang Ao analyzed the news he received so far and determined that Wu Jie and the others had not left Hwaseong City, but were still lurking somewhere in the city.

That Wujie was from Dian, and his physical appearance was very different from that of the Central Plains. No matter how he would conceal it, he would be discovered by the people of the Four Heavenly Sects as long as he appeared in the city.

Beitang Ao thought this a little strange. If their purpose was to take revenge, then they should have left immediately after catching Yan Feili, instead of staying on this city of Heavenly Gate.

Since they must have another purpose in doing this. Then he might be able to boldly speculate that Feilii should still be alive now.

But this did not eliminate Beitang Ao's anxiety. He couldn't wait for a moment, he just wanted to quickly find Yan Feili.

Suddenly a breeze drifted by, Beitang Ao left the hall and came to the corner of the backyard, where a figure was already waiting.

"Report to the Sect Master, this subordinate has news of General Yan!"

"What!?" Beitangao immediately shouted: "Say it!"

"This subordinate was ordered by the sect master to monitor Ling Qing's whereabouts and saw him following General Yan. His trail went to the entrance of Minjie Street in the west of the city and started fighting with a man in black. Later, Ling Qing lost his skills and internal powers and returned to the Sub-rudder to report. This subordinate was supposed to follow him back, but wanted to say that the matter with the General might be more important, so this subordinate made his own decision and followed the black-clothed man. "

Beitang Ao didn't expect this unintentional cutting will bring unexpected gains.

"Where did the man in black stop?"

"In a manor named Liuyin in the west of the city."

"...Okay! Ling Zhu, you will go with this Seat tonight."

**********

"Yuyu."

"Don't call me that!" Qiu Yeyuan burst out.

The originally handsome and delicate baby face was a bit distorted at this time.

"Don't do this, it's not your fault!" The more Qiu Yeyuan resisted, the more Ximen Yue ignored his resistance. He went up and hugged him tightly.

"What do you know! What do you know! If it weren't for me letting Ling Qing take him out to relax, if it wasn't for buying peach blossom pastry for me, then General Yan should be leaving with the Sect Master Beitang tomorrow. This thing shouldn't have happened."

Sure enough, this thought was turning in the head of this relentless little fool.

"Even if they didn't go out today, even if they didn't buy you peach blossom cake, that Wujie has been planning this for a long time, and he will definitely use other methods to deal with Yan Feili."

"No! You don't understand! I gave them the opportunity, it's all because of me..." Qiu Yeyuan could not go on.

His voice was choked that he couldn't even cry.

When he saw Ling Qing coming back with a wound, when he knew that Yan Feili had fallen into the hands of the enemy without a trace, when he saw the peach blossom cake on the table that had been smashed and inedible, Qiu Yeyuan wished to kill him!

"Don't do this! We will find General Yan and he will be fine!" Ximen Yue was not an emotional person at all, and he didn't know what to say at this time. He only knew that they must find Yan Feili as soon as possible, otherwise this little fool would definitely regret for life, and could not extricate himself!

Qiu Yeyuan's heart was full of anxiety and regret, and he didn't care whose arms he was in, so he started to cry like a child while being held in Ximen Yue's arms.