Chapter 26

When Beitang Ao walked out of the big tent, the sky was already clear and the morning frost and fog hovered outside.

"Sect Master?" Seeing Beitang Ao coming out, Ling Qing hurried forward, "General Yan, he..."

"He just woke up."

"Really?" In an instant, a delighted surprise burst out of Ling Qing's mouth, making Beitang Ao frown.

"This subordinate will go in and take care of him."

"No need." Beitang Ao called him back to find the Doctor, "Go and call Doctor Qiu to check on General Yan, and go prepare some light meal afterwards."

"Yes, Sect Master." Ling Qing responded and left in a hurry.

Beitang Ao looked at his retreating back, with a layer of haze on his face.

Doctor Qiu soon arrived at the tent and his face was not very good.

Yan Feili was seriously ill these few days. Because of the secret things about his situation, he didn't dare to consult with others. So he has been taking care of Yan Feili with Ling Qing, and at the same time taking care of the role of a good military doctor. It's a bit overwhelming.

Seeing that he had arrived, Beitang Ao informed the Doctor that Yan Feili had just woken up.

Doctor Qiu took his pulse and confirmed that Yan Feili was finally out of danger, however his body was still too weak to stay in the military camp.

"That is why I will take him back to the main headquarters." Seeing Yan Feili's appearance, Beitang Ao knew that he could not be cured in three or two days, and he could not stay here for long. He needs Yan Feili to be with him while recuperating.

"Northern Hall Sect Master, the main headquarters is very far away from here, and the general is very weak. I'm afraid he is not suitable for long-distance travel."

Doctor Qiu didn't think it was appropriate to return to the main headquarters, one was because of the reasons just now, and the other one was that Yan Feili often talks nonsense when in a coma. Although what he had been uttering was broken and scattered words, Qiu Yeyuan could still pick out and understand some of the things from these babbles: Yan Feili's childs' other father may be the Sect Master of the Northern Hall.

In fact, if he thinks about it carefully, this possibility is the biggest conclusion.

Yan Feili has been with Beitang Ao for many years and is loyal. Although he was generous and gentle, he always keeps a certain distance from others.

And in today's world, there are probably not many that can make a straight person like Yan Feili lay down under him.

Since Qiu Yeyuan had this kind of speculation in his heart, and he had already formed a deep friendship with Yan Feili, he would naturally think about him.

Although he didn't know the exact relationship between the two, he also didn't know whether Yan Feili was forced or was willing, but he could see that Beitang Ao rushed over to Yan Feili's side when he got the news that he was gravely ill. He is sure that Yan Feili is extremely important in his heart.

But thinking that Beitang Ao was just newly married, returning to the Floating Residence would not be a good thing for Yan Feili.

He is now physically and mentally traumatized, and he really can't stand the stimulus. Besides, the Sect Master was troubled and couldn't rest easy.

Beitang Ao didn't know these thoughts of Qiu Yeyuan, so he thought about it after hearing his words.

This place is remote and it is a battlefield. Yan Feili cannot stay here to recuperate.