Chapter 52

Chapter 52:

"General Yan, you have to see and understand that it is impossible for you and the Sect Master. The Sect Master has Mrs. Lin, he has his own family, and will soon have their eldest child. How will you deal with yourself? The Sect Master does not really like you, in the eyes of the Sect Master, you are just a loyal subordinate of him! The Sect Master is not worthy, he is not worthy of you treating him like this."

Yan Feili looked at the flower beam on the top of the bed blankly, his mind was in a mess. He never thought that Ling Qing would have such thoughts about him, and his heart was upset.

Thinking of what he said just now, his heart felt even more painful.

Although he didn't want to admit it, he knew Ling Qing's words had some truth. It is indeed impossible for him and the Sect Master.

Yan Feili thought about it all night, and fell asleep in a drowsy manner, but soon he woke up with a headache.

When he got up, he saw the traces on his body. He thought of Ling Qing's behavior last night, and felt ashamed and angry.

He went to the bathroom behind the house, he took some cold water and rinsed himself again.

He rubbed himself up and down, wishing to rub off a layer of skin.

He freshened up and changed his clothes. He checked that it's already so late. Yan Feili hesitated for a while, and decided to go to Plum Courtyard to report to the Sect Master.

When he went out, he saw on the bedside what Ling Qing took out when he changed his clothes for him. He picked up the snare drum he bought for Li'er when he was in Hwaseong, flicked it gently, and carefully returned it to his sleeves.

When he came to Plum Courtyard, he waited in the elegant room as usual.

The hangover was unbearable, his brows furrowed and he rubbed his forehead with one hand.

"What's wrong? Uncomfortable?"

"Sect Master." Yan Feili was taken aback, but he didn't expect Beitang Ao to come walking silently, unlike the past when he was passed on by his servants.

"Why is your face so ugly?" Beitang Ao frowned, and stretched out his hand so naturally, covering his forehead.

Yan Feili: "Nothing...just a little hangover."

Beitang Ao's hands were as cool as jade, cold, but covering his bursting of pain forehead, its indescribably comfortable.

Beitang Ao took a deep look at him and took his hand off.

"You don't drink well, so drink less in the future."

"Yes Sect Master."

Maybe he was thinking of the banquet last night, or maybe it was the thought that Lin Yanyan was living inside, Yan Fei Li deliberately kept some strange distance.

Although his heart had made a lot of preparations before coming back, when he's really facing this situation now, it was completely different from his imagination.

Yan Feili felt the pressure he had never had before.

Beitang Ao is not clear about the feeling of non-liability. His origin, his upbringing, and his character does not think too much about others.

"I won't go to the regular meeting today, so you can attend on my behalf." Beitang Ao said.

"Is there anything wrong with the Sect Master?" Yan Feili asked with a worried face.

"Nothing, it's just that Yanyan feels a little uncomfortable, so I want to accompany her."

Beitang Ao paused, probably seeing Yan Feili's face, and said: "She is pregnant now and needs someone to take care of her."

"This subordinate knows that the master does not need to explain."

Yan Feili reluctantly smiled and said: "The Sect Master has left for more than half a year. It is time to accompany his wife. This subordinate will not disturb the Sect Master anymore, this subordinate will leave now. "

After speaking, and without waiting for Beitang Ao to speak, he bowed and turned around.

This is the first time Yan Feili has been so rude and arrogant in front of him. But he couldn't rein the sudden indescribable feeling in his heart.

Walking out of Plum Courtyard, Yan Feili looked up at the autumn leaves and the frost-stained scenery, and his heart was vast. He took a deep breath and sighed heavily.

He also knew that his actions were too abrupt, as if he was jealous... But how could he not be jealous? Since the first time last year when he saw the woman who would accompany the Sect Master in grandiosity and accompany him for life, he had been heartbroken and he was going crazy with discomfort.

If there was not the sweetness of the past, maybe he will still do nothing like last year and suppress his feelings as always.

But after experiencing life and death in Hwaseong City, after the entanglement of their bodies in the hot springs, and the tacit understanding on the battlefield, how can he pretend to be fine! How can the feelings that have been released be recovered!

Yan Feili finally attended the regular meeting, after it was done and he gave his report, he didn't return to the bamboo garden. He felt that his headache was getting worse, so he went to the medicine house to find Qiu Yeyuan.

After Qiu Yeyuan helped him completely cure the poison of the Miduo Fairy Pill on the battlefield, he returned to the headquarters first.

There were so many people at the feast yesterday, and the two of them didn't have a chance to say a few words.

Yan Feili was originally a person who was not good at socializing with others, but because of the many things that he experienced with Qiu Yeyuan, the two also had a good relationship and eventually became rare confidants to each other.

It's a pity that the two couldn't talk a few more, it's because Ximen Yue kept coming back to ask Qiu Yeyuan about anything, finally angering Qiu Yeyuan into fits of swearing which seemed to not bother Ximen Yue at all.

Yan Feili is not someone who would make a fuss about this, so he said his leave and promised Qiu Yeyuan he would come back some other time so they can have more talk. Yan Feili doubted that if Ximen Yue would be around again he would not allow it.

After wandering for a while, Yan Feili still has a headache. There was no chance to tell Qiu Yeyuan just now, and it was hard to turn back at this moment, so he decided to finally return to the bamboo garden.

He used to like the quietness of the bamboo garden, but now he resents the coldness here.

Yan Feili laughed secretly at himself for being less and less satisfied, not knowing where his calm and composed self had gone.

Walking into the bamboo garden, he went straight to the study room, but suddenly felt a strange breath flowing in the air.

Yan Feili stopped and looked at the back room.

This existence is unclear, it contains an inexplicable feeling, hovering all around, deeply pulling his heart, making him walk into the inner room without realizing it.

Yan Feili's hands trembled a little as he pushed the door of the room, and a strange feeling appeared in his heart.

Expectation.

He didn't know what he was expecting, but he couldn't help getting nervous.

The door opened slowly, and an immature laughter came from inside the room.

A little boy, wearing a purple-red little gown inlaid with gold, covered with a beautiful coat and a tiger-skin cap on his head, was sitting on the bed with his head tilted, holding a Qiqiao lock and playing with Beitang Ao.

With the shaking of the cleats, the little mouth made the sound of "Da Da" and "Da Da" from time to time, and the chubby little hands waving in the air, it was unspeakably cute.

Time seems to freeze.

Yan Feili stood there at the doorway and couldn't move.