Chapter 111.5

05

This idea of ​​Beitangao just flashed past. He had faith in his son, and he didn't think it would be a big deal. Li'er is his eldest son, whom he had placed the greatest expectation and trust, and believed that even if he knew, he would only be as happy as himself, without any other thoughts. It's just that although Yue'er and Chen'er know that Feili  is their father, they are still young and ignorant of many things, so it's better for them not to know until such time that they are old enough. Besides being a man, Feili probably didn't want them to see that he is pregnant with another child.

Beitang Ao looked at Yan Feili's expression, and said, "Don't think too much about it, I will fix this. If you feel embarrassed, we simply won't tell Yue'er and Chen'er and talk about it later."

Yan Feili was about to burst into flames but seeing Beitang Ao coaxing himself like this, his anger almost disappeared, and said, "Forget it, I'll clean up the room for Li'er. I'll talk about the rest later." He entered the house.

Beitang Ao picked up the letter from Li'er, and his eyebrows were slightly furrowed.

Is the age of Lier too young? He doesn't know how he will deal with this matter.

Beitang Ao went out to find his messenger eagle and passed a secret letter. The secret report two months ago was nothing but a trivial matter in his eyes, but it was a good test for Li'er.

Beitang Ao smiled, letting go of the eagle on his wrist.

Jade is not a tool without grinding.

Beitang Ao has never been a softhearted person, and is generally strict with his son.

Together with Liu Ma, Yan Feili helped in cleaning up Li'er's room. Yan Feili felt a sore on his waist and had back pain. He beat his waist, his eyes were almost unable to open, and he was exhausted.

Sure enough, I am really old, and I am immediately tired after doing something.

Yan Feili returned to their bedroom and fell on the bed, wanting to sleep lazily.

Suddenly, his abdomen swelled, his mouth was tight, and his breathing stopped in an instant.

Yan Feili's face changed immediately, and his body froze. After that moment passed, he took a breath and pressed his hands on his abdomen.

What a child! This kick was so fierce.

Yan Feili frowned slightly. This was the child's first fetal movement, and he didn't expect it to be so violent that he almost couldn't stand it. The long-lost feeling reminded him of the time when he was pregnant with Li'er and the twins.

When he was pregnant with Li'er , he was worried and uneasy all day long, and his attention to the fetus in the womb became much less. At that time, he was young and in excellent physical condition. He hardly had any major reactions. Even when Lier's fetus moved occasionally, he didn't feel how hard it was. But Yue'er and Chen'er were different. Had it not been for Beitang Ao accompanying him during that time, he would have had trouble going through it. It was even more difficult for a woman to give birth to a baby, not to mention him at the time.

But now this child feels different from the previous two full pregnancies.

Yan Feili smiled wryly. It has only been more than four months, and he gave himself a slap in the face. It seems that he doesn't have to worry about the problem of poor development of this child because he is too old. This child must be very healthy.

Beitang Yaori said that he would arrive in Lingyin within ten days, but they did not know why he was delayed. It took a month for him to arrive.

He drove into the valley alone, without any entourage. When he came, he really caught his two Laozi off guard.

Beitang Ao doesn't care much about when he will come. Yan Feili waited and waited, thinking he had already changed his mind, so when Li'er appeared in front of him suddenly, he was really surprised and happy.

The valley has just had light snow. Although the weather in winter was cold and everything was bleak, most of the days are still sunny. The winter sun reflected on the snow, which was especially warm and brilliant.

Beitang Yaori rode on a pure black horse, dressed in a black fox fur, just simply wearing a dark blue silk robe, the cuffs and hem were embroidered with exquisite golden clouds, a long sword and a scabbard were worn on his waist, on it hung a glittering jade panicle.

The pitch-black fox fur lined the handsome cheeks of the boy like white jade, bright and clean. The posture on horseback is even more vigorous and upright, with a flying attitude.

"Father! Daddy!"

Beitang Yaori saw King Father and Daddy walking on the hillside from a distance, and immediately urged the horse to run over, the young and handsome face was full of joy.

"Li'er!?" Yan Feili was overjoyed when he saw Yaori, and immediately forgot everything and wanted to run towards his son. Unexpectedly, he just ran two steps, but was grabbed by Beitang Ao.

"No, don't run! Be careful."

Beitang Ao glared at him, pulling him to stand still on the slope. Yan Feili had no choice but to look straight at Yaori's horse.

"Father! Daddy!" Beitang Yaori jumped off his horse and rushed over. Although his mouth called 'Father', Yaori rushed towards Yan Feili.

"Li'er." Yan Feili hugged his son full on his arms, feeling so excited seeing his son.

"Good boy, why did you come so late at this time? Daddy thought you were not coming anymore."

Beitang Yaori's bright black eyes smiled crookedly, and said, "Daddy, isn't this a big surprise?"

"Surprise! Surprise!" Yan Feili laughed, stroking his head, "You've grown taller again."

Beitang Yaori is twelve years old this year, and according to the customs of the Ming country, he is already in his early adulthood. He is well-developed, has pure internal strength, is taller than the average boy of the same age, and is almost reaching the shoulders of Yan Fei Li. Although he looks a little bit more indifferent, his son is very proud of being a Beitang, somewhat indifferent and arrogant, but in front of his own father, he still shows a little immature and childishness.

Beitang Yaori stood still and saluted Beitang Ao and Yan Feili: "The child has come and see his father and father."

Beitang Ao looked at him with a smile and asked, "Did you come here alone?"

Beitang Yaori answered: "Yes King Father. Manager Ling wanted to ask this son to bring two attendants, but I didn't allow it."

"Have you encountered anything on the road?"

Beitang Yaori smiled proudly: "Some gangsters, children are not in the eyes of this son."

Beitang Ao nodded: "Okay."

Yan Feili asked: "How did you enter the valley?"

Beitang Yaori said: "I broke in. The people in the town also praised me for my martial arts, and I have broken through the nine-nine-one ring of Lingyin Valley."

Yan Feili was shocked: "You actually went into the ring? You are getting bolder."

Beitang Yaori said with a smile: "No one in the town knows me, I'm afraid it may not necessarily be known who I was because there are some seniors who released the water."

Beitang Ao said: "Okay. Next time you go to the hundred bamboo formations with a face mask, and you will be rewarded for passing and exceeding your father and king."

Beitang Yaori said immediately: "Father's words count."

Beitang Ao said: "Of course it counts."

"What's the prize?"

Beitang Ao smiled without answering.

Beitang Yaori really jumped a bit.