Chapter 100

Chapter 100:

In the evening, someone brought a few steamed buns and a bowl of water and put them on the bedside table.

Yan Feili stood up and got out of bed. He took a bun, slowly tore it in bits, and fed it to Li'er who was lying on his side because of the wounds on his back.

Although Beitang Yaori had been spoiled since childhood, he was not picky at this time, eating half of it every bite. Upon seeing this, Yan Feili was slightly relieved, he leaned against the bedside exhaustedly.

Beitang Yaori suddenly said in a soft voice: "Foster father, you don't want to see your son at all."

"How come you're saying this?" Yan Feili was surprised.

Beitang Yaori pursed his mouth and pointed to his stomach: "I can see that you have gained so much weight. You clearly don't miss Li'er at all. Father said that you were sick, so you can't come to see me. But I can see you gained weight and so you were not sick. Father deceived me! "

Yan Feili chuckled softly but he didn't know how to explain it, he said, "Li'er, don't say that. Foster father was really sick. Foster father really misses his son Li'er and wanted to see his son very much."

"I don't believe it!" Although Beitang Yaori said this, he saw that his Foster father had a painful expression on his face, and he kept covering his stomach, he also noticed that gradually cold sweat was dripping on his forehead, so he could not help asking: "Foster father, what's wrong with you?"

Yan Feili smiled weakly and said, "I'm okay. Foster father just feels a little uncomfortable in his stomach, it will be fine for a while.

Beitang Yaori frowned and said, "Foster father, are you hungry? You eat steamed buns too." As he said, he motioned the half bun in Yan Feili's hand. Yan Feili smiled at Yaori and tore another piece of it to feed Li'er again.

How could Yan Feili eat at this time? His pregnancy will now be seven months old, how could he withstand the turmoil of this rush? The baby has already been moved so much. It was just that he took the medicine Doctor Qiu had prepared in the evening, and it was temporarily relieved. But then, he saw Li'er with all those whip marks and he was agitated. After busting for a while, the two babies in his abdomen gradually started to make trouble again.

Yan Feili didn't want Li'er to worry, and after a while, he took out the medicine bottle with shaking hands and took a pill.

Beitang Yaori had been lying on the bed. He saw his foster father take the medicine and kept rubbing his belly with his hands. He stared at his belly curiously. After a while, although the injury on his back was still painful, he couldn't help it, he gently stretched out his hand and went up to Yan Feili's abdomen.

Yan Feili looked down and saw that Yaori's little hand was on his belly, and was stroking it back and forth. He couldn't help but smile, his heart filled with warmth, and he suddenly felt that he didn't feel so uncomfortable anymore.

Beitang Yaori suddenly said in a puzzled manner, his eyes wide: "Foster father, your belly is moving."

"Yeah." Yan Feili slowly responded with a soft smile and lay down beside him.

Beitang Yaori shifted his body to move to his side, but Yan Feili stopped his movement and held him worriedly: "Don't move! Watch out for the wound!"

Beitang Yaori said: "If there is Foster father, I am not afraid of anything! This little injury is nothing. Father said that when he was a child, he was once caught by his grandfather's enemy and locked up for seven days and seven nights. Those bad people were really mean to Father. They didn't let him eat and didn't give water to drink. They also gave a slap on Father's chest, which caused Father's body to become cold and hot, and later he had a Qi deviation and became a useless person. But later Father was rescued by grandfather, and the bright moon of our Beitang family, the Beitang King. They gave a miracle pill to Father, and his injury gradually healed after Father practiced the Mingyue Divine Arts skill."

After hearing these words, Yan Feili realized that Beitang Ao had this experience when he was a child, and asked: "Li'er, how is your Mingyue Divine Arts practice?"

"I've reached the first level." Yaori answered proudly, and explained how he injured the guard who was holding him captive in the afternoon, how he escaped from the small room, and how he found where they were keeping Hui'er but was caught before he could see his brother. 

Yan Feili stroked his little head, secretly praised this child for being bold, cautious, resourceful, but unfortunately too young, with insufficient experience and skill. If he was a few years older, he can really rest assured that he could escape by himself.

Beitang Yaori was injured in the end. After talking for a long time, he finally got exhausted and gradually fell asleep on the bed.

Upon seeing this, Yan Feili covered him with the quilt. The child in his belly seemed to be asleep too, so he adjusted his breathing and closed his eyes and rested.

In the middle of the night, Yan Feili couldn't sleep well, he felt a slight movement beside him, and quickly opened his eyes. He saw Li'er's small face burning red, sweat beaded on his forehead, and his body was wriggling uncomfortably. Yan Feili stretched out his hand to check his forehead, it was hot and he couldn't help being shocked. Knowing that the wounds on his back were not properly treated and there was no medication, he was afraid it was the fever caused by the wound inflammation.

Yan Feili has not been walking around the rivers and lakes for a long time, and has been living in another courtyard recently. Under the protection of Beitang Ao and being accompanied by Qiu Yeyuan, he naturally won't carry the healing things on his body. He has only a few medicines that Qiu Yeyuan gave him, which were only for his pregnancy. Yan Feili had no other way to heal Li'er at this time, all he could do was hold Li'er's hands, and on top of his veins, he slowly sent in his internal strength.

Mingyue Divine Art is a very strange martial art, with a powerful healing effect, only the people of the Beitang Family can practice it. Beitang Yaori is the eldest son of Beitang Ao. He inherited the plum blossom-shaped birthmark from him, and he is the best talent to practice divine magic. He was also talented and intelligent, and he had already passed the first level of the Divine arts. However, the skill in his young body was too shallow in the end to be able to heal the injury by itself. Therefore, as soon as Yan Feili's internal force was sent in, it immediately stimulated his own hidden skill, and the true Qi quickly started to operate, but it could not last.

Yan Feili stayed by his side, constantly using his own internal strength to arouse him and drive his true Qi to revolve. He didn't know how long it had been for the father continuously sending his energy to his son, and he was already sweating profusely. He was heavy with pregnancy and couldn't move his true energy rashly, but he couldn't think of that much at this time.

When the sky was getting brighter, the child was already sweating, and the fever finally subsided. Yan Feili sighed in relief, he fell tiredly on the pillow, and fell asleep deeply.

"Foster father! Foster father!"

Yan Feili barely opened his eyes when he heard Li'er's calling him.

Beitang Yaori said: "Foster father, listen, there's a commotion outside."

When Yan Feili listened intently, there really were loud voices outside, mixed with the sound of swords clanging, and he quickly sat up. He pulled Yaori over to his side, and checked the injury on his back. Mingyue Divine Arts skill is really extraordinary, in just one night, the wound has been healed for most.

Yan Feili said: "Li'er, no matter what happens later, you have to follow your Foster father! You must listen to whatever your Foster father tells you to do!"

Beitang Yaori nodded and said, "Father is here to save us."