Chapter 59

Chapter 59:

What exactly is going on? The Sect Master actually sent Ling Qing, one of his Shadow Guards, to Yan Feili as a servant? Lin Yanyan asked Ximei carefully about the matter again, until she couldn't ask anything more, and then let her go down.

After taking two steps uneasily in the room, Lin Yanyan felt the more weird the matter became as she thought about it.

Why did the Sect Master send Ling Qing to serve Yan Feili? He also asked him to go with the General to the Jian State battlefield.

Is it for surveillance? Or for protection? What does this have to do with that child? Lin Yanyan left puzzled.

Ling Qing is the Sect Masters' Shadow Guard, and he can't be deployed without a token, not to mention that he wouldn't talk even if she really asked him anything.

The nurse came in holding Yaohui who had just been breastfeeding, Lin Yanyan hugged him, and opened his little shirt. There was nothing on his thin and tight little chest.

There is no plum blossom-shaped birthmark.

Lin Yanyan confirmed this on the second day after his birth.

At this moment, she suddenly had a strong thought, wanting to see if the child named Yaori had inherited the birthmark of the lineage of Beitang, and whether he had inherited the unique bloodline and physique of cultivating the Mingyue Divine Art.

Handing the child to the nurse, Lin Yanyan took Lan'er and a few maids out of Plum Courtyard.

*******

"Li'er, come here!" Yan Feili clapped his hands, watching Li'er standing in the middle of the carpet with two chubby legs, swaying left and right.

"Li'er, here!" Beitang Ao stood on the other side, pointing to something under his feet, and summoning the child.

Today is an auspicious day. Beitang Ao especially made up for Li'er to catch the week ceremony. He and Yan Feili laid a carpet in the lobby of the house, they put a lot of things around, then put Li'er in the center and let him choose.

But Li'er's temper was also strange. When he caught something in his hand, he just threw it away, as if he wasn't interested in anything. He has been crawling on the carpet for a long time, but has not chosen anything.

Beitang Ao saw that he threw out a good small wooden wolf  once again, and finally couldn't help but said: "This kid, what does he want!?"

Yan Feili was not in a hurry, and said, "Maybe he hasn't found a satisfactory one yet."

"Everything here has been caught by him all the time, and still he doesn't see what he wants."

Many things were scattered on the ground. There were wooden swords, pens and inkstones, paintings and calligraphy, jewellery, official cards...all things representing martial arts, literary talent, money and power are all there, but Li'er seems to be dismissive.

Finally, after a long while, Li'er finally caught something in these things, looked at it, smelled it, and refused to let it go.

Both Beitang Ao and Yan Feili felt a little bit ridiculous.

It turned out that there were a few winter plums that Cui Nu had gathered from the plum tree in the morning, which were originally put in a vase in the hall.

She was probably not paying attention when putting them in the vase and one small stem fell on the ground.

In the end, Li'er was attracted by the fragrance of the flowers, walked staggeringly towards the stem, and grabbed it.

Beitang Ao said unpleasantly: "What is wrong with this kid, there were a lot to choose from, but he chose a plum blossom."

Yan Feili smiled and said, "It's nothing bad. A flowering tree is proud, and Li'er will be a pure-hearted person in the future."

Beitang Ao still felt a little unwilling. He picked up the gold medal he prepared from the ground and coaxed Li'er again: "Li'er, come here, come to Daddy!" 

After patiently coaxing for a long time, Li'er seemed to have finally moved a little, he raised the plum blossom in his hand, and the little fat leg choked two steps, moved over to his side, and took the token in Beitang Ao's hand.

Beitang Ao's face was slightly dark, and he nodded in satisfaction.

Yan Feili felt a bit funny.

The Sect Master sometimes was acting like a child, but he didn't seem to know it himself.

Yan Feili walked over and picked up Li'er. He watched him holding a plum blossom in one hand and a token in the other. He looked left and looked at the other one again, as if he was comparing the two things on his hands. He smelled it, the flowers were fragrant; he shook it, the medal was bright.

It seems hard to choose.

Yan Feili felt extremely funny, and said, "This is also a catch week?"

Beitang Ao laughed: "We are here to kill two birds with one arrow!"

"What two birds with one arrow?" The door opened gently and Lin Yanyan walked in. .