Chapter 71

Chapter 71:

The flag of the King of Beitang, embroidered with a silver dragon floated far away, the sweeping sound of horses hooves gradually approached, and the noble and majestic six-carriage, guarded by the palace guards on both sides, appeared eye-catching to the public.

Yan Feili turned his back, and his heart beat like a drum as the convoy approached.

Inside the main carriage.

"Father, when do we arrive at the racecourse?"

"We will be there in a while." Beitang Ao lay on the couch of the carriage, smiling genuinely.

"Father, what does that Horse King look like? Is it better than your Mo Xue?"

"Father has never seen it either. Probably Mo Xue is better."

"I think so too." Beitang Yaori lay on his father's lap on the chair. "Father, shall we go hunting later?"

"You are too young, you will fall off the horseback." Beitang Ao teased him.

"Who said that." Beitang Yaori frowned at his father, "I'm very good. I have memorized the first-level formulas of Mingyue Divine Art taught by Father."

"What's the use of that? You won't be good until you get it done."

"Huh!" Beitang Yaori pouted his mouth coldly, got down from his father's lap and sat aside. He was less than four years old, and his temperament was gradually revealed. He was clever and never forgets anything. He had practiced the Beitang magic skills one year earlier than Beitang Ao.

Beitang Ao was just teasing him on purpose, but at this moment Ri'er was quite annoyed. Beitang Ao looked at his son looking so serious, frowning and pouting in the carriage corner, he smiled secretly then ignored him, leaving him alone.

In the end, Beitang Yaori was still just a child. After being ignored by his father for a while, he gradually became bored. He opened the window and the curtain to look out. He saw the green grassland in front of his eyes, and the endless blue color was unobstructed.

He has lived in the floating residence in the middle of the country since he was a child. He only returned to the remote Beitang Country six months ago. He has never traveled far away, and only saw some scenery on the way to Beitang. This is the first time that his father has taken him out for an outing, so he was extremely excited. After only a while, he completely forgot his unhappiness.

"Father, look! There is a big eagle. Come and see, come and see!"

Beitang Ao smiled and moved closer to the window, following his little hand to look out, but suddenly his whole body was shaken. He caught a glimpse of a familiar figure under a big tree that they were about to pass.

The convoy passed behind him little by little. With an inexplicable mood, Yan Feili quietly waited for them to leave his sight. But suddenly, a clear and tender voice rang out from the carriage, which made his heart pounding.

It was an uncontrollable force, an uncontrollable expectation, and an unexplainable emotion. The reason for the truth behind his hiding from the convoy disappeared in an instant.

I want to see! I want to see the talking kid, I want to see what he looks like. Just one look, just one look!

Yan Feili involuntarily turned his head back.

He saw the carriage behind him, and a young boy with a beautiful dress and a jade belt, with a cute and handsome face, peeking out of the carriage window, excitedly pointing towards the sky.

With this look, Yan Feili's heart seemed to be hit hard. Then,.. beside the little boy, there appeared the person who made him unforgettable...

Time seemed to stop suddenly. Yan Feili couldn't breathe, staring at the big and small man, two similar faces, appearing so clearly in front of him, as he was caught off guard.

The sound of carriages, horses, wind, birds...disappeared from his sense of hearing.

The moment of staring at each other was like a lifetime.

"Stop!" Beitang Ao's voice was sharp and eager, losing the cold and calmness of the past.

Beitang Yaori looked at his father strangely. Why did he ask to stop suddenly? Then he followed his father's gaze and saw a person standing by the roadside, looking at him with a strange look.

Beitang Yaori was too young, and he couldn't see how many complicated and profound feelings were contained in this person's gaze, nor could he see the sad and surging emotions between him and his father. All he knew was that his father had stopped the carriage and was looking at the stranger through the window, a stranger who made him feel a little warm.

Beitang Ao clutched the window lattice, staring at the person in front of him. All the past came rushing to his face.

He knew everything about Yan Feili's life in the past two years. Although they were separated, he was as close as before. But at this moment, suddenly facing each other, he couldn't help himself.

He has imagined all kinds of reunion scenes, but it was by no means in such an unexpected place, at such a sudden moment.

But these are not important. The important thing is that the person finally appeared, close in front of him, and within reach.

"Fei Li..." A soft whisper escaped his lips. Yan Feili awakened from his shock instantly. His gaze immediately became horrified, and then he jumped on his horse without even thinking about it, and galloped away.

"Father!?" Beitang Yaori widened his eyes and watched his father jump out of the carriage window and landed on Mo Xue's back in front of the carriage. And like an arrow being released from a bow, he rode off after the stranger.

...............

Hey, how should the plot of the next chapter develop? ? ?

Hahaha, Shimou doesn't know~~~

Sweat! Table shot! Shimou just opened the chapter and let the plot develop by itself. Shimou is a very enlightened mother, so Shimou doesn't know what these two will do next~~~~

Hahaha~~~~