Chapter 53

Chapter 53:

With a "pop", the Qiqiao lock was unlocked, and the lock cylinder fell on the bed, leaving only the lock surface which was being held tightly by the little man.

"Li'er is so smart!" Beitang Ao was happily surprised, hugged the child, and kissed him.

The child seemed to like Beitang Ao kissing him, and then he giggled, his two bright black eyes were crooked. The sound penetrated through Yan Feili's heart and he stared more as if he's not sure about the vision on the bed.

There is something in his eyes that makes everything blurred.

Yan Feili tried to open his eyes wider, trying to see this scene more clearly, but it seemed that he couldn't really see it.

Beitang Ao hugged the child and walked over to him, and smiled at him slightly: "Fei Li, did you see how smart we are?"

Yan Feili couldn't make a sound, but looked at the child eagerly.

Beitang Ao sighed and said softly, "You're such a big person, don't look like this in front of the child."

"Give me, give me a hug..." Yan Feili didn't realize it, and cautiously stretched out his hand.

The child didn't react, and he let him hold him, looking at him curiously, and then looking back at Beitang Ao.

"Li'er...My Li'er..." Yan Feili gently touched his tender cheek, and saw him turning around, raising the small lock in his hand to show him.

"Li'er...so smart...My Li'er...so smart..." Yan Feili knew that he wanted to be praised, so he praised him with a smile, but in the end, he couldn't help but hug him tightly.

The child choked out.

Seeing him crying and laughing, Beitang Ao felt a little distressed and a little at a loss.

For so many years, he has never seen Yan Feili weeping.

Seeing him like this now makes him a little flustered.

He wanted to raise his hand to wipe away his tears, but felt wrong, so he stood still.

After a while, he finally walked over and said, "Feili, calm down, don't scare the child."

Yan Feili hurriedly raised his head when he heard the words, but saw that Li'er was looking at him with big round eyes, without the slightest fear.

Beitang Ao smiled proudly: "Look how well he grew up, he is really a handsome kid."

"Yes."

Yan Feili's emotions went too far, he wiped away the tears on his face, then turned around and looked at the child in his arms, and said, "This child looks like the Sect Master."

"Also like you. Look at his black eyes, they look exactly like yours! " Beitang Ao smiled at Yan Feili.

Yan Feili took a closer look and still felt that the child was a little more like the Northern Hall Sect Master.

Li'er has been lying quietly in his arms. At this moment, he suddenly turned to Beitang Ao, stretched out a small hand to him, and called out vaguely: "Ehh..."

Beitang Ao smiled at him and coaxed. "Come on, let your... Foster father hug you longer."

Hearing the words, Yan Feili's body went still.

"Feili, I have chosen Li'er's name, look at it." Beitang Ao handed over a piece of paper on which four words were written in a flying manner.

"Beitang Yao Ri..." Yan Feili murmured.

It represents the sun, moon, and stars.

The sun shines like sunlight on the sky, a metaphor for Beitang Ao's expectations for this child.

"This is a good name." Yan Feili said softly, looking at the child with a smile.

"Yes." Beitang Ao said proudly.

Hugging the child to the bed, Yan Feili took out the small snare drum rattle from his sleeves and fiddled it twice in front of Li'er, attracting all his attention.

Yan Feili smiled and played with him.

Beitang Ao walked over and sat down beside them and said. "As soon as you left Plum Courtyard today, I personally went and took the child back, just to surprise you. Fei Li, are you happy now seeing Li'er? "

"Yes! Yes! Thank you Sect Master." Yan Feili gazed at Li'er with a satisfied smile on his face.

Beitang Ao coaxed Li'er to play with him for a while.

As noon time approached, Li'er was probably hungry, and he gradually became impatient.

Beitang Ao called out when he saw this, and a young woman dressed in peasant clothing came in.

"Little Master is hungry."

The woman didn't speak, she just bowed and took the child.

"Where is she taking the baby?" Yan Feili asked hurriedly.

"Don't worry, I just let her take the baby down to feed."

Beitang Ao saw Feili in a flustered expression, and calmly said, "Don't worry, she is Cui Nu, the child's foster mother, and Li'er has been fostered with her during this time. She is mute and will not talk nonsense."

"Feili, sit down and I have something to say to you." Beitang Ao again said.

Yan Feili turned around and sat down.

Beitang Ao: "I named Li'er , Yaori, you should understand my intentions. Whether Yanyan will give birth to a girl or a boy in the future, Yaori is my eldest son. This fact cannot be changed. In the future, the title King of the Northern Hall of mine will be inherited by him and by the Beitang blood, he is now also a Prince."

Yan Feili: "Sect Master..."

"You don't need to say anything, I'm determined. Since this child is my eldest son, he should inherit everything from me. However, Feili, you have to know that if he is my son, he cannot be your child, do you understand?"

Yan Feili's face turned pale in an instant. "......I know."

Beitang Ao sighed and said, "I know that this child is your own by birth. If I ask him to call you foster father, you will definitely feel uncomfortable. But I can't help it. In the future, the child will be older, and there will be no other way to explain this to him. It's better to let him recognize you as a foster father. In the future, you will also be a father and son, so you're still killing two birds with one stone. "

Yan Feili's expression dimmed, knowing this can only be so, and he whispered: "Yes. The Sect Master thinks well. "

Then he suddenly remembered something: "How about Madam Li..."

"I haven't told her yet. We will talk about it after she has given birth!"

"Then...Li'er...When...when does the Sect Master plan to take him away?"

Seeing his nervousness and trepidation, Beitang Ao said, "I know you miss him so much, so I will let Cui Nu take him to stay with you for a few days."

Hearing this, Yan Feili was overjoyed, and his face instantly burst into joy. "Sect Master, thank you!"

Beitang Ao felt that this decision was a bit presumptuous, but when he saw his look, he felt it was worthwhile, and smiled slightly: "It's just right to let Li'er live with you. Although Cui Nu and her husband could hear him, they were both mute. Now is the time for Li'er to learn to speak. You can teach him when you have time."

Yan Feili immediately sat and lay restless, wishing to hold Li'er in his arms and teach him to talk and walk.