Chapter 74

Chapter 74:

"Father, who is this person?" Beitang Yaori suddenly pointed to Yan Feili and asked curiously.

He was trembling in eccentricity, and looked at him firmly.

"He is..." Beitang Ao considered, "Your foster father."

Hearing the words, Yan Feili felt a little twitch in his heart. Although he knew that he could not have anything to do with this child in this life, even if he did, he could only be called a "foster father", but he still couldn't help but feel his heartache.

Beitang Ao put the child down and brought him to Yan Feili: "Ri'er, go to your foster father."

Beitang Yaori looked at Yan Feili, bowed his head and said obediently, "Foster father."

Yan Feili was a little touched, and wanted to reach out and hug him, but finally resisted, he just smiled and said, "Li'er has grown up."

"Li'er?" Beitang Yaori was a little confused hearing the name.

Yan Feili remembered that Beitang Ao had been calling him "Ri'er" just now, and knew that the nickname he had given him was probably no longer needed.

Beitang Ao waved the guards behind him and asked them to bring the horses over, he still needed to pick up the horse for Beitang Yaori, and say nonchalantly: "Take us to the racecourse and to see the Horse King you personally caught!"

Yan Feili was surprised: How did he know?

Looking at Beitang Ao who raised his lips inexplicably and smiled.

*******

When Liu Qi saw Yan Feili bringing King Beitang and the Young Prince to the racecourse, he almost fell off his horse in fright.

"This humble servant paying respect to the King and the Young Prince."

"Get up."

Liu Qi stood up and secretly handed a questioning look at Yan Feili who was standing next to Beitang Ao, only to receive his wry smile as an answer.

It was the first time for Beitang Yaori to come to the racecourse, and he was very excited. Sitting in front of Beitang Ao, his eyed widened as he watched the wild horses galloping across the grassland magnificently.

"Father, father, shall we let Mo Xue run with them?"

"Oh? Aren't you afraid of them, Rier?"

"I'm not afraid!"Beitang Yaori lifted his chin and gave his father a proud look.

"Very well then, Father King will take you to chase them." Beitang Ao was pleased and proud that his son at a very young age is showing such confidence. He hugged his son, raised his whip, and Mo Xue rushed off to chase the horses.

Upon seeing this, Yan Feili quickly rode on his horse to follow.

After they chased the wild horses, Beitang Yaori was clamoring to go hunting again, so a group of people went into the mountain to hunt and returned with a bunch of prey.

In the afternoon, the energetic little guy said nothing about going home to the palace, and insisted that he must live in the suburbs. This was exactly what Beitang Ao wanted. He had already ordered people to take care of the other courtyard in the suburbs, and he planned to live here for a few days with his son.

"Foster father, you must come too, and go back with Ri'er." In the end, it is the affection felt between father and son, that Beitang Yaori became familiar with Yan Feili in only half a day, and was inexplicably kind to him, pulling his sleeves, unwilling to be separated from him.