Chapter 102

Chapter 102:

Beitang Ao saw that Yan Feili had fallen under the wall and between life and death but still alive, he immediately checked his body and only felt that his liver and gallbladder were broken. He threw Li'er to the ground, and held Yan Feili in his arms. The wet liquid on his left shoulder penetrated the shirt and bleeding black blood.

Beitang Ao moved his acupuncture points. Seeing that the arrow penetrated into his shoulder blade with the barb deeply hooked on his flesh and bone, it could not be pulled out.

Beitang Ao gently picked him up, instructed Li'er to follow him closely, he moved a few times out of the temple, and rushed into the carriage in the forest.

Qiu Yeyuan was already waiting there.

Beitang Ao handled things very efficiently, already thinking of all possibilities, he took Qiu Yeyuan to hide in this forest, and was guarded by guards.

Qiu Yeyuan had been nervously waiting for some time now and seeing the Sect Master with Yan Feili in his arms with Yaori in tow, he immediately calmed down.

Beitang Ao put Yan Feili into the carriage and handed him to Qiu Yeyuan. He turned around and picked up the ashen faced Li'er and hugged him tightly. He ordered all the guards to continue to surround the temple, hunt down An Ming and the Yuojiao, and find the Princess and second son who were still missing. The carriage returned to the courtyard.

On the way, Qiu Yeyuan cut the flesh of Yan Feili's shoulders, he drew out the short arrow with the barbed hook, and as he did so, fresh blood poured out wildly.

Yan Feili reacted with the pain, groaning weakly, and calling out Li'er's name.

Li'er was crying for his Foster father and screaming endlessly during the trip back so Beitang Ao had pressed his sleeping acupoint to let the child rest and sleep and not to see the bloody mess on Yan Feili.

Beitang Ao had been holding Yan Feili's hand all the way after he let his son sleep, protecting his heart with his Mingyue Divine Arts. He pried open his mouth and fed him a big grain of pill.

Qiu Yeyuan was extremely fast. After he drew out the arrow, he quickly dealt with the injury on Yan Feili's shoulder within a quarter of an hour.

The carriage was still running, but there were more and more blood stains under Yan Feili.

Qiu Yeyuan's face was solemn, calm and full of concentration, the silver needles in his hand were inserted into Yan Feili's body accurately and forcefully.

Beitang Ao's face was pale, at first he kept calling Yan Feili, but gradually it condensed and his face was expressionless.

When he arrived at the other courtyard, Beitang Ao hugged Yan Feili, his figure swept away, and started a few steps, then disappeared like a flash. The figure, which others had not seen clearly, had entered the inner room, and was already gently placing Yan Feili on the bed.

When Qiu Yeyuan rushed in, he saw Beitang Ao holding Yan Feili's hand and waiting quietly by the bed. For some reason, seeing him so quiet like this, Qiu Yeyuan knew that there was a cruel storm raging inside the Sect Master, he suddenly trembled and in fear for those who were behind the attack on Yan Feili and his sons.

Beitang Ao had always used his internal strength to protect Yan Feili's heart.

"How is he?"

He didn't know how much time had passed, when Qiu Yeyuan finally put away the last silver needle, Beitang Ao asked with a dull voice.

"The arrow wound is still a second worry. The arrow was poisonous and will corrode his heart. But he was seven months pregnant, and he had a fetal gas, which I could not detoxify him."