Chapter 110.10

10

Ximen Yue smiled bitterly: "Doctor Qiu is so powerful, he could make this Seat unable to move only with a single shot."

Qiu Yeyuan said: "If I let you move, who knows what you will do?"

"Oh? What will I do?"

Qiu Yeyuan blushed, stared at him for a while, and said, "It's not a good thing anyway."

Ximen Yue smiled slightly and said: "If you think I bullied you before, you can bully me back now."

Qiu Yeyuan said in embarrassment, "Do you think I am an idiot!?"

Ximen Yue with eyebrows frowning slowly said: "Mr. Qiu, it's not that I didn't remind you. The chances of you being able to bully me this way are very rare. After this time, you would be basically hopeless in your life. Why not take advantage of this? At this moment, this Seat is controlled by you, so quickly get back what you lost. Otherwise, you will regret it later!"

Qiu Yeyuan snorted and said, "Since I can stop you the first time, naturally I can also stop you the second time."

Even with that being said, Qiu Yeyuan originally intended to take this opportunity to play tricks on Ximen Yue, even if he couldn't make a trick, he would still frighten him, so that he would have scruples about himself in the future and would not dare to be so arrogant.

But at this moment, after listening to what he said, he couldn't make up his mind. He didn't know what he meant to encourage himself in this way, so he shrank and dared not do anything.

Ximen Yue said: "You controlled me with drugs, what if the people of King Rui are going to go against you?"

Qiu Yeyuan disdainfully said: "They will only be against you, but not me, they're still going to beg me. Besides, if one of magnificent doctors even has the ability to defend themselves? That's Me."

After speaking, he ignored him, moved him to a chair on one side, loosen his clothes, went to bed holding Ling'er, and fell asleep slowly.

When Qiu Yeyuan met Ximen Yue, he was not only a famous jade-faced genius doctor in the arena, but also a great figure respected by everyone in Heavenly Gates. Naturally, he has his own tolerance and courage. He just didn't know why, but as soon as he saw Ximen Yue, all the calmness and sophistication he had cultivated for many years disappeared, as if the fog met a raging fire, and it was roasted into plumes of white smoke in an instant, without a trace. Seeing that Ximen Yue was more trapped by him at this time, Qiu Yeyuan finally felt proud.

Without worrying, Qiu Yeyuan felt very at ease, and forgot whether he is a blessing or misfortune on someone else's turf. At the same time, he was a bit tired, he had been traveling for a long time, so this sleep was very sweet.

In the middle of the night, he was so sleepy but he suddenly felt hot and cold for a while.

After autumn, the weather in the mountains has become colder. Qiu Yeyuan glaringly stretched out his hand to grab the quilt, grabbed it twice without catching it, but his body slowly warmed up, and he continued to sleep peacefully. He was still thinking vaguely, this quilt is really warm, but it's a bit heavy, and it's still moving.

He slept for a while, but gradually felt that something was wrong.

Qiu Yeyuan opened his eyes suddenly and almost screamed.

"Hush—" Ximen Yue blocked his mouth quickly, and whispered: "Be careful to wake up the child."

Upon hearing this, Qiu Yeyuan immediately pulled back the sensible doctor who had flown to the sky.

"What are you doing!?" Qiu Yeyuan almost gritted his teeth.

"Hey, can't you tell what I'm doing?" Ximen Yue said in a strange tone, as if he thought he couldn't see clearly, he turned his body slightly to let the moonlight in through the window lattice, reflecting the scenery on the bed.

At this moment, Qiu Yeyuan's face was no longer a "red" character to describe it. It is almost suspicious that if anyone in this world will die because of shame and anger, it would be Qiu Yeyuan!

When Qiu Yeyuan saw that his clothes were completely gone and his limbs were tied to the bed frame, he almost vomited blood. Seeing that Ximen Yue was more condescending, he stretched out his hand leisurely to tease (forgive Xiao Qiuqiu for not thinking of a better adjective~~), teasing his own dogwood...

Aggghhh!

Qiu Yeyuan almost has the desire to die.