Chapter 110.7

07

Qiu Yeyuan felt that he was overwhelmed by what he said. He tried to get rid of his shackles, and said, "What do you mean by falling into your hands? I am not your prisoner."

Ximen Yue hugged him tighter, he lowered his head and nuzzled his ear, and said softly, "Then why are you running?"

Qiu Yeyuan only felt that the place where he was touched by his breath seemed to be on fire. The raging fire spread at an irresistible speed, and his whole person was so hot that he could not help but exclaim in a panic: "I didn't run! I am not running. I was not avoiding you! I just went out to gather herbs, ... went out to gather herbs!"

Ximen Yue was overjoyed when he heard the words he had accidentally revealed. He suddenly pulled his face away, lowered his head and kissed him full on the lips.

Qiu Yeyuan was shocked, he just stood there like an idiot, and his body became stiff.

It was not the first time that he was forced to kiss him, so he put his hands in front of his chest and tried to push him away with a pitiful little force compared to him, but he couldn't do it. Before long, his poor inexperienced body was teased by Ximen Yue's more skilled kissing skills. His whole person was in a state of dizziness and hypoxia, he didn't even notice that his own arms started to embrace him.

When the passionate kiss was over, Qiu Yeyuan was panting, his cheeks flushed, and his face was even redder than a woman's rouge.

The more Ximen Yue looked, the more he liked his dazed appearance, and he couldn't help but smile slightly.

Qiu Yeyuan slowly regained consciousness. He was so embarrassed and annoyed that he couldn't express himself. What he was afraid of was not Ximen Yue's strength and kisses, but the fascinating feeling he brought him.

Qiu Yeyuan's eyes widened and he tried to glare at Ximen Yue, and then babbled for a long time before he said, "How can you kiss me?"

"Why not?" Ximen said with a grin, "Aren't you very enthusiastic yourself?"

Qiu Yeyuan just then realized that his arms were still around his neck, and quickly let go, and said, "Let go, let me go! Let go of me!"

Ximen Yue looked at him with a smile, suddenly his expression changed, and he obeyed his wishes. With his hands loose, Qiu Yeyuan staggered and fell out of his arms and sat down on the chair behind him.

Ximen Yue's complexion suddenly became formal and said, "Doctor Qiu has been working hard all the way, so I will let him take a good rest. I will see you when I have time."

Qiu Yeyuan was confused by his sudden transformation, staring at him blankly with his mouth open, and seeing that he turned and left as expected, he couldn't tell what it was like. After a while, his heart became really angry.

Who do you think of me!? You just kiss when you want to kiss, and go when you want to go!?

Qiu Yeyuan gritted his teeth with anger, and the slight dull pain on his lips reminded him of the absurd kiss.

Qiu Yeyuan bit the corner of his lips, and secretly became determined that if he let Ximen Yue take advantage of him again, he would not be named Qiu! ! !

In a trance, he suddenly heard the cry of a baby from outside the courtyard, and suddenly thought of his baby.

Qiu Yeyuan ran out and saw an old woman holding Ling'er over, and said helplessly to him: "Dr. Qiu, I can't coax her, I think she is looking for you, so..."

Qiu Yeyuan quickly took the child over, and said, "Ling'er doesn't like to be held like this, it should be done like this." He walked around the yard twice while holding the child, shaking it up and down, coaxing it for a moment, and she really calmed down.

The old mother wondered: "I only know that children like to be hugged sideways. This is the first time I've seen this kind of holding."

Qiu Yeyuan smiled embarrassedly. In fact, it was because he tied the child in front of his chest along the way, and she was bumped up and down on the road while they were travelling. The child gradually got used to it. It seemed that the only way to make her sleep now was to let her be walked for a while every day.

Qiu Yeyuan said, "Since the child is full, I will take her back."

The old mother said: "The Ximen Sect Master told me to look after her."

Hearing this, Qiu Yeyuan pursed his lips, and said, "No, I'll bring back my child. I will tell Master Ximen Yue about it."

The old mother didn't know the details about him and the baby, she smiled and said: "It's okay then. It's the father and child connected by heart. I can see that the baby is quiet when she is in Doctor Qiu's arms."

Qiu Yeyuan was too lazy to explain about the baby's situation, and returned to the house with the baby in his arms.

He put the child on the bed, he stared at the little face and she looked more and more precious. Such a pink and tender baby, although he knew she was not his own, but after being with her for a long time, he couldn't let go, and wanted to take her wherever he went.

Qiu Yeyuan thought of Ximen Yue. He didn't expect to meet this "devil" here. He left the main rudder just to avoid him. Who wanted to turn around and fell into the net? He just met him at noon, and he already took advantage of him. If he really stayed here for even just three to five hours, it would be even more unsafe.

Qiu Yeyuan's heart trembled.

Mingzhe protect yourself! Since you can't beat him, it's better to leave early! (Khan... Xiaoqiu, are you addicted to running?)

Qiu Yeyuan felt that he was too real, and this time when he secretly left the main rudder, his sister sent a letter to every sub-rudders. As a result, he was closely watched by the heavenly sect everywhere. Qiu Yeyuan decided to learn a lesson from the so-called eating a ditch and gaining wisdom, and this time he's going to catch them off guard.

Qiu Yeyuan made up his mind. Finishing his dinner, he also fed Ling'er milk early, and changed his clothes after taking a shower. He counted the things he took back from the inn this afternoon, and pack them again. He was fully prepared and decided to run away again tonight!