Chapter 103

Chapter 103:

Yan Feili leaned against the bed, his eyes half-closed, and quietly listened to the conversation between the father and son.

Beitang Yaori said: "Is the baby born to my foster father my younger brother or sister?"

Beitang Ao said: "The foster father's children are naturally your younger siblings."

Beitang Yaori lowered his head in silence, and after a while, said: "I know. I am also a child of Father and Foster father."

Yan Feili finally moved when he heard this, and together with Beitang Ao looked at him in shock.

"Li'er..." Yan Feili called out, but couldn't continue. He knew that Beitang Ao would never tell him his true beginnings.

Beitang Ao stared at Li'er, without asking him why he thought so, but just asked: "Does Li'er hope that he is the child of Father and Foster father?"

Beitang Yaori put her small face on Yan Fei Li's high belly, gently stroked the younger siblings inside, and said, "Of course. It's great that it turns out that I am really the Foster father's child. It's really great!"

Yan Feili was very emotional, and gently pulled across Beitang Yaori, and said in a trembling voice: "Li'er, then you call me, call me..."

"Father." Beitang Yaori plunged into his arms, with his small hands encircling on his neck.

Yan Feili was caught by surprise and held Li'er tightly.

Beitang Ao watched this scene, feeling infinitely moved in his heart. Recalling that he did everything possible to take the child away from Yan Feili in order to conceal his life beginnings. But in the end, it was still no match for the father and son feeling of love and connection.

Yan Feili's hands which were holding Li'er suddenly loosened, his whole body suddenly convulsed, shaking violently.

Li'er yelled in panic: "Daddy!?"

Beitang Ao was surprised with Li'er's yell and quickly stepped forward.

Yan Feili said to Li'er: "Daddy is not well...you, you go back first..."

Li'er refused to leave and stubbornly held on to Yan Feili. Yan Feili held him and stroked his head gently. His little head looked at Beitang Ao, his eyes seemed to be begging his Father to make everything alright with his Daddy..

Beitang Ao picked up Li'er, then turned around and walked out of the room, he sent him back to his bedroom, and as he put him on the bed, he said, "Li'er, get some sleep, you're a good boy, don't disturb Daddy's rest."

Li'er raised his red eyes to his Father, looking at him reproachfully then lowered his head slightly, and said: "Father, Daddy... will he die?"

Beitang Ao was stunned and firmly said: "Of course not! Your Daddy will get better and be with you and Father!"

Li'er's eyes lit up, nodded and uttered an: "Um"

Beitang Ao suddenly discovered that his eyes really looked like Yan Feili's.

Back in the inner room, Beitang Ao was frightened by the sight in front of him.

"Fei Li!?"

Yan Feili fell on the edge of the bed, clutching the curtain tightly, his fingers were white, and half of his body was about to get out of the bed. His expression was painful, showing a sorrowful look.

"Qianzhi, I can't do it..." Yan Feili spit out these words and suddenly slid downwards.

Beitang Ao hurriedly caught him, trying to sent in his true energy.

Yan Feili grabbed his hand and said, hoarsely, "Qianzhi, it's the child!"

Beitang Ao quickly looked at his abdomen, and the babies were moving more than usual.

"Are you about to give birth?"

Yan Feili said painfully: "Yes, it seems to be..."

Beitang Ao was shocked. How could this be? Why is it so early? Less than eight months...

"Fei Li, bear with me, I will go get Doctor Qiu."

Qiu Yeyuan came soon, and after seeing Yan Feili's situation, he knew immediately that he was about to give birth. They have persisted to prevent it for so long, hoping that the child won't be born sooner.

Beitang Ao's face was pale, he was holding Yan Feili's hand as he said to Qiu Yeyuan: "It's too early..." He thought of the death of the first Huier, because he was born prematurely, and he was not healthy when he was born. He lived with typhoid fever and died. Besides, these are twins now!

But the longer they procrastinate, the more disadvantageous it is for Yan Feili.

Qiu Yeyuan said, "It's a bit early. But most twins are born prematurely."

Yan Feili was almost unconscious from the pain. Hearing the words, he opened his eyes laboriously and said: "Definitely, we must keep the babies.."

Qiu Yeyuan hesitated. The babies will be eight months old and Yan Feili will be severely injured again. Although the poison on his shoulders has been temporarily suppressed, the children cannot be unaffected. He doesn't know if he can save both. But thinking of the anti-fetal health medicine that he specially prepared for him, he had taken it for so long already, it should be of great help.

Qiu Yeyuan said, "I will try my best!"

Yan Feili wanted to say something, but he suddenly felt a sudden pain, accompanied by the floating of toxins near his heart veins, his eyes went dark, and he finally couldn't stand it and fainted.

Beitang Ao felt cold sweat in his hands.

Because of Yan Feili's injury to his left shoulder, all the toxins were pressed there, the skin on half of his back has already turned black, and the wound could not heal completely, so he could not lie down at all. Over the past month, he could only lie on the right side, or lean on it halfway, which is hard to imagine now at this moment of delivery, he can only lie on the right side and be held by Beitang Ao to support him.

Yan Feili had fainted and then woke up in pain, and then fainted again in pain.

Beitang Ao was hoping that he would stay in a coma, better than watching him suffer like this now.

Even when Yan Feili was fainting, he groaned in pain. But it was not a groan anymore, it's more like a painful sigh, one after another, continuous together, making his heart ache.