Chapter 111.10

10

The night is the best aphrodisiac.

At this moment, the inner room was pitch black, Beitang Ao gradually prepared Yan Feili's body, he let him turn sideways, and slowly entered the already familiar corridor.

When the hot and firm fleshy wall was filled, both of them sighed deeply.

"Feili..."

Beitang Ao's unspeakable satisfaction and excitement could be heard with that sigh.

He had been very busy in Yaojing for more than a month. When he went back this time, the affairs of the Imperial Court and Heavenly Sect all swarmed. The court's situation was much more complicated and severe than he had imagined. Only then did he realize that his son Beitang Yaori had really lived up to his expectations, as he was able to deal with it for so long under this situation.

He had planned to be back in a month at most, but was dragged on by those lock-ups. He was worried that Feili was alone in the valley, and Li'er was also in his general mind. Therefore, once the affairs of Yaojing were arranged, he no longer had the patience to take care of the people up and down, and rushed back overnight.

Seeing Yan Feili in his sleep, Beitang Ao suddenly realized that his love and desire for this man were still so deep. He just wanted to go to bed and hug him, to warm himself up in the cold of the night, but he couldn't help but want to make love to him. Ugh......

In fact, Yan Feili is over 40 years old, in the eyes of ordinary people, he is just an ordinary middle-aged man. The years have long left indelible marks on his body, and his handsome and gentle face has also been stained with a light frost. But Beitang Ao felt that his feelings for him had become firm with time, as if there was no end to it.

"Umnn... Qianzhi, gently..."

Beitang Ao realized that he had used a lot of power while he was distracted, and Yan Feili was a little bit overwhelmed. He quickly slowed down his movements, raised his thighs, and thrusted gently and forcefully.

Yan Feili was already sweating. He had a cold, his body was weak, and his body was heavy. It is inevitable that he couldn't stand this kind of activity anymore. At the same time his desire was soaring, he felt a wave of softness, and he couldn't help regretting his connivance. But the pleasure that followed immediately made him cling to the mattress under him again, and groaned uncontrollably.

"Feili, Feili..." Beitang Ao sighed his name. Although he knew he could not respond now, he still liked to whisper his name like this.

The sound of physical grumbling and moaning was especially obvious in such a quiet and peaceful late night. The heavy and rapid breathing of the two blended into a strong and ambiguous atmosphere of lovemaking.

Beitang Ao went deep for the last thrust, and quickly withdrew when his body was still under control, panting heavily on Yan Feili's body.

Yan Feili also reached the highest heaven at the same time, yelled his name in a low voice, and uttered his love.

Beitang Ao calmed down after a while, he brought out a piece of silk, and simply helped the two of them to clean up. Afterwards, he then laid down on the bed holding Yan Feili, feeling his breath enveloping his whole being, and then wrapping his heart. 

They went to sleep.

Beitang Ao woke up when the first rays of light appeared in the morning. Seeing that Yan Feili was facing inward and still asleep, he went out to practice exercises for a while, then went to the bathroom, boiled the bath water, and prepared to help him bathe later. Back in the bedroom, he just saw Yan Feili turning over laboriously, and hurriedly walked over to help him, but when he saw his face, his eyebrows frowned.