Chapter 80

Chapter 80:

Far away in Beitang Palace, the Buddist Hall, deep in the palace.

A little boy wearing a white silk coat, bowed his head and knelt in front of the Buddha statue. The little head was drooping, revealing a delicate neck.

He has been kneeling for a long time, and even with the thick soft cushion underneath, the tender and crispy leg bones of the child, still could not withstand such a long torture. But he didn't dare to move, and the tears had already dried on the innocent and bright little face.

A mother servant walked by the door and saw his frail figure trembling in the lonely and solemn Buddhist Hall. She couldn't bear it, but she didn't dare to violate the princess's orders. She sighed softly, shook her head, and left silently.

"Do you know where you went wrong?" Lin Yanyan, who was dressed in plain clothes, elegantly and gracefully walked in with the support of the maids and asked coldly.

The child raised his head, revealing a small face that was still immature but could see his future grace. That rare beauty, even if it is still a child, was amazing.

"I, I, no, it's this boy, this boy knows wrong."

"I asked you, where did you go wrong?"

"I, this child.. this child shouldn't eat the rabbit meat sent by his brother..." The beautiful big eyes were filled with moisture, but they did not dare to cry.

"What else?"

"And, there, this child wanted to call his mother concubine..." He shivered, and finally couldn't help sobbing again.

Such a beautiful child was only three years old. Anyone who sees his pitiful and lovely appearance will feel soft and heartbroken, but Lin Yanyan was unmoved and looked at him blankly.

"Then who are you? What is your name?"

"I, this child.. this child is the second son of the King of Beitang and the Northern Hall Sect Master Beitang Ao, my name is Beitang Yaohui. Woo..wooo." The child was not able to hold his sobbing and crying pitifully.

Lin Yanyan nodded and said, "Get up."

Beitang Yaohui was about to stand up, but he knelt for too long, his legs were already numb, his body shook, and he fell to the ground.

"Uuuuuuuuuu...it hurts..."

A maid behind Lin Yanyan wanted to come and hug him.

"Stop. Let him stand up by himself!" Lin Yanyan stopped her coldly.

Beitang Yaohui lay on the cold ground for a long while, his numb limbs were bloody from kneeling, they were stiff and painful, but did not dare to disobey his mother's order. He struggled for a long time, and slowly got up, his face flushed with crying.

"Okay, don't cry." Lin Yanyan noticed that he was still obedient and dutiful, so she turned her face down, and instructed the little maid behind her: "Take the second son down to rest. If he's hungry, get something to eat."

"Yes Madam."

Lin Yanyan turned and left, not looking at the child.

The little maid hurried up to hug him and shook his fallen body gently. "Second son, this slave and maid will take you back to rest."

"Uuuuu... Xiu'er, when will my brother be back? Wuuu..."

"This..." The little maid actually didn't know, so she just said, "The first son will be back soon, so the second son don't worry about it.."

Beitang Yaohui cried even more sadly when he heard the words, sobbing, while being picked up by the little maid, and taken back to his residence.

******

Here in the outer courtyard, a family of three had lunch together. Beitang Yaori was very energetic and wanted to go hunting again in the mountains. Beitang Ao thought that Yan Feili had gone through last night's love affairs. He was tired and feared the inconvenience of riding horses. So he dressed lightly and took Yaori to a small valley in the back mountain. He shot a few rabbits and other small prey at random. .

After they returned from hunting, Yaori was very happy, and Yan Feili was naturally full of joy. He also had time to find someone to send Liu Qi a letter, telling him that he would stay here for a few days so that he didn't have to worry.

In the next few days, Beitang Ao and Yan Feili took Li'er around the suburbs and visited all the interesting places around. Yan Feili and his son were inseparable, and their feelings were getting deeper.

"Father King, when will we return to the palace?" Beitang Yaori suddenly asked after lunch that day.

"What? Rier wants to go home?"

"No." Yaori was still young, and this courtyard far away from the capital was free to live in and he could play freely. How could it be comparable to the many rules of the palace? Naturally he would not want to go back.

"Then why did you ask about returning to the palace? Wouldn't it be okay to stay here with Father for a few more days?"

Yan Feili didn't say anything when he saw Yaori by the side, and asked, "Who does Li'er miss?"

Yaori thought for a while, and said calmly to his foster father: "I miss Hui'er. It would be nice if Hui'er could come too."

"Hui'er is not in good health and couldn't come here." Beitang Ao patted, "Besides, your mother concubine still wants him to be with her so she won't allow him to come."

"The Mother Concubine is in the Buddhist Hall all day, and she doesn't want anyone to accompany her, so there is no one to accompany Hui'er." Although Yaori is very young, some things are very clear to him and it is a bit surprising.

When Yan Feili heard him call Lin Yanyan "Mother Concubine", he would still feel a little uncomfortable in his heart, but after a long time, he let it go.

Beitang Ao calmed down Yaori and asked him to take him to practice riding. He was a child after all, so after a while he forgot about Hui'er.

Beitang Ao and Yan Feili walked slowly along the grass field.

In the past few days, the affection of the two have become so strong, they were just like newlyweds, and the pleasure they have every night were extremely lingering. Beitang Ao was indifferent and not a lustful person, but now he just wanted to hold and make love to Yan Feili every night until he was exhausted. Yan Feili had always been obedient to him in their intimacies. At this time, he had to treat him sincerely, and even more so in return. He even made him use all the shameful gestures and acts in bed to enjoy himself.