Wilbur- no presents 2

Merry Christmas to y'all.
I hope you have a nice evening and if you have to spend it alone... Watch a movie or something.
Phila streams today btw  so I guess you can also spend your time watching him :)

The entire house is suddenly alive.
Wilburs friends run around. Helping with food or entertaining the pets. The Christmas tree is getting decorated and everyone is happy and smiling.
Except Wilbur.
He still has no present.
Yes he painted something but.... It's a freaking painting! That can't be a good present. That's way to cheap. He has to do something.... He needs to have something.
In five minutes the clock will hit 4pm.
He fucked up bad.
God damnit.
But what can he give someone? He has nothing really except the painting that you can decide into different canvases.
How... Will he save himself this Christmas.
Maybe say he is broke?
Na. They know he has way to much money. If you pull one book out a stack of money will fall right into your face... So...?
He had no time?
Social anxiety?
That's the worst excuses he ever thought about.
Maybe he will find something or make something fast.
Yea. Somehow.
He sighs.
What is he supposed to do?
The clock it's 4 pm.
The others call him.
Only an hour left to get presents. But first he has to act like everything is fine and eat with them a few cookies.
After a deep breath he sets a smile up.
And with that Wilbur joins the other.
While eating one of his favorite cookies his mind is going amok.