Karlnap- My favorite colour is by the way....

How can some people be underrated? Check out... wldbrbt kazuisfound and... Yea idk not really having an idea rn.

Requested by pennypound (I hope u are the right one.)

It was a sunny day. Karl was busy with his garden. The flowers grow and were the most gorgeous flowers on the entire Smp. Even L'Manburg didn't have that gorgeous flowers. Karl was proud of them. All of them had their own touch. Their own feeling. Their own character. Sometimes it was hard to look after all of them. Then it could be that he worked for hours and hours till evening. But he was proud. And when the sun left he always knew that he was productive.
The other sometimes came over to visit. To see how the flowers grew and grew beautiful. Niki for example started to draw them. So it wasn't uncommon anymore that somewhere between the flowers Niki sat and drew an other drawing.
Karl was proud of everything.
Everyone paid respect since the garden grew and grew and he still had time to take care of everything.
So one day he noticed something strange. A few flowers were cut!
Frowning he walked near to every single flower. Checking on them. Soon he realized that only a few were cut. And it wasn't like anyone, except him would noticed.
So he decided to continue his work but while working he decided to stay here for the night.
In the end he needs to know what happened to his gorgeous flowers.

The night started boring. Nothing happened and slowly he grew tired. His eyes nearly closing scanned everything again. Just to fly open.
There!
A man!
With wide eyes he watches the stranger walking through his flowers. Occasionally smelling at one or two.
When one smelled especially good one was cut off. To his surprise the stranger started to craft something out of the flowers. Slowly he saw a flower crown form in the others hands.
"Hey!"
The stranger jumped and looked at him.
Karl slowly walked closer with a narrowed brow.
"What are you doi- Sapnap?"
"I.... Um... Wanted.... Uhm... To ask you out and.... Since you liked flowers.... So uhm flower crown was a good idea.... And.... Uhmm. Yea."
"So you decided to break in and steal flowers just to give them me?"
"Yes?"
Karl sighs.
"My favorite colour is by the way...."