Dreambur- Watermelon sugar. HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Au: Dream and Wilbur dont know each other. Dream is still a famous yt while Wil is just a musican who is playing in clubs for money and owns the apartment complex they life in. Lmao yes thats stupid. (Wattpad sucks. I can only use 80 letters for the title. I planned on adding at least 100 ! BUT NO. F*CK U WATTPAD)

Dream pov.

I have moved in a new apartment after I was kicked out from my old.

The new one is a nice one with a perfect view onto a park and the sea. It's bigger then he actually need one since he is living alone but out of the room that would have been to much he just made a recoding room. Personally he never met the real owner of the complex. On the day he visited and got a tour a friend of the owner did it and also let him sign the contract.

The neighbours are nice. Friendly and mostly old who are glad that its finally a bit more lively.

From them he also do know that next to his apartment an other young dude lived. He never saw him but he knew that this dude exists.

Why?

The walls are a bit thin and you hear things through it. He was actually lucky that no one seemed to be bothered by him screaming while streaming. They just didnt mind.

Back to his neighbour next door. Yea he knew that he exists because he always hears him sing or play the guitar. It was actually pretty often. In the beginning he just ignored it though it does sound pretty good. But the longer he hears it the more he sits directly next to the wall just listening to it.

One time when he streamed the dude next door started singing and the entire stream heard it.

First he was thinking about ending the stream but then he continued and watched how his viewer just got put under the spell by the voice like him. In the end the entire stream just chilled and was disappointment when it suddenly stopped and nothing was audible anymore.

Then the chat started asking who it was and etc.

Dream ignored these questions and just continued like nothing happend.

An other morning he woke up early though he could sleep till noon.

It somehow become a routine to stay up early just to make himself a bit breakfast and sit down next to the wall not starting yet till the music next door started. As it did he started to eat.

"It's as if I believe

The more that I squeeze

this pillow between my thighs

more likely the chance that I'll find...."

I smile. Today was again a day where he sings his own songs. I have already searched them up and not found anything so i just figured out that they are his own.

Its not the first time that I hear that one. Slowly I try to remember the lyrics. Some day I will start singing just so he knows that I like his music. Oh yea and I want to meet him.

~timeskip coz lazy and nothing interesting happens~

8.24pm Sapnap: Hey Dream wanna hang out? There is a club not that known in Franklin Str. we can hang there out without getting recognised

8.39pm Dream: Sounds good. The others are coming?

8.40pm Sapnap: Sure. We'll meet at 50 in front of it. Next to the Hergl School.

With that they both went offline. Dream sighed. Everything was uploaded for today and tomorrow he'll stream again. So today he will have time for himself and his friends.