Feret- Take a break

Requested by the wonderful @AuraWasNeverHere

Eret is stressing out. He studies International Relations in the university and he was stressing out.

He has to write an essay. Its a short one. But his friends asked him sometimes to help them out. Thats how he sometimes even read essayes over and over to correct them without getting his own done. How was he supposed to turn the others down?

So he was even working on the weekends 24 hours and taking care of himself slowly died out in his daily routine.

When he was finally finish with writing it and he gave it his prof on a Friday he decided that it was time to stream again.

As soon as his stream was on viewer came and asked him if everything is okay since he hasnt updated or streamed for a while. He told them honestly that he was just stressing out about an essay. It is a normal thing. Everyone did at one point in his or her life.

When he joined the Smp he was overwhelmed by the fact that a house was now built around him

You have to know that the last time he played on he logged out in the middle of woods without making sure that no mobs will be around when he logs in the next time.

The house was made out of wood and after a small glance on his chat he knew that Fundy built it.

Speaking of the devil:

"Hey Eret!"

"Hey Funds. Thanks for the house."

"Oh yea no problem. What was going on?"

"Oh was just stressing out about an essay I just hope I did it right because I mean I put so mu-"

"Alright What about you calm down and get it out of your mind. What about we tear the house down and rebuild it next to your castle! Or on it! I mean there are already houses"

The brit has to laugh.

"You wanna build an entire village on my castle?"

"Well... what about you tear down your house and come to your castle"

"What did you do Fundy?"

"Nothing!"

"What did you do Fundy?" This time he uses his deep voice.

"N-Nothing?"

The voice of the other goes up signaling him that something happend.

With a smile the Brit starts to tear down the house. Listening to Fundy swearing in dutch. Then he goes back to his castle.

His eyes grow wide when he sees it.

Fundy tore it down and rebuild it with white concrete. On top of it is a giant rainbow and houses in different colours like pink or green are there.

"Fundy."

Again the deep voice.

The dutch coming to the brit to look at his creation.

"I dont know what you mean. Its better then before."

The plan of the dutch to make the brit feel better worked.

The essay was forgotten.