Dreambur- bad day

For doggo_val and the other dudes who like happy dreamburs. Tomorrow will come something sad or and a Feret-.
Hehe.... Let's see who will die.

Wilbur's day went horrible. The first thing that went wrong was that he somehow fell out of their bed and crashed his head first against one of the nightstands and then against the floor.
His head has now a small wound but in Wils eyes nothing serious. Yes it bled a bit but now it sopped and the headaches were left. Though they will be soon away since he took a painkiller. The next thing was that his boyfriend was already gone and made him breakfast. That does sound sweet... But the breakfast was already cold when he ate it and then he found out that they ran out of honey.
So he had to decide between cheese or jam. Both were definitely not his favorites as breakfast.
After getting ready he decided to go to the office. Just record a or two things since he really had to upload something. Or else he will be the next Technoblade.
While going to the office he checked his mails and when he stood in front of it he found the mail from his office telling him that he can't go there today because somehow all lights broke. And exactly that's why the entire building was closed.
So he walked back texting his boyfriend asking for permission to use his PC.
In the end he was allowed to.
That was at least one good thing on that horrible day. But in the end his luck was destroyed by the realisition (shut up idk how to write it when someone realize something.) that he doesn't know his login data. Well now he had to play with his boyfriends account.
After recording every video and starting to edit it he realized that he wanted to stream today.
Wilbur sighs. Then he sets everything up. To his luck he actually remembered how his Twitch login went.
As soon as the clock hit 8 pm he started and explained why today won't be a facecam.
His explanation was that he doesn't have a facecam. Well he wasn't lying. Dreams setup really doesn't have a facecam.
So as he logged onto minecraft he had the next problem. Dreams account.
To explain why he is playing on the account of Dream is a different thing then no facecam. And to make it worse...
"Hey chat!"
Wilbur spins around to his boyfriend.
Dream smiles at him and gives him a small kiss on his cheek. Then he turns Wilbur back around.
"So Wilbur was lying? Naughty boy or what do you mean? Not a good boy I guess."
Wil blushes. Arms wrap around him and a hand is stroking over his arm.
"Mmm maybe?"
"What?"
"They asked me if I punish you for lying...."
Wilbur was never that glad that he doesn't have a facecam sometimes. His face heavily red.
Dream chuckles. And pulls out a phone to make a photo and posts it on every social media.
"Well I guess I will leave you alone... Have to think about a punishment."
And again is Wilbur's face red. It looks like it's about to explode.
Dream wheezes and kisses his cheek and leaves.