Feret- Sorry Part 4

Requested by unknown. (Ok I actually know but... I dont want someone to hate so yea lmao) Oh and btw... the Dreambur shippers will get their heart broken today again

Soon the fox was already asleep again. Eret sighed and stood up again. Rechecking the medicines.

One was nearly empty just three left. He has to get knew ones. With that he decided to message the global chat.

Hey does anyone have time to stay with Fundy? he is sick and i need to get new medicines.

No sorry am with Tommy in the nether.

yea getting some netherite.

Busy.

Yea with Wilbur.

We are not tommy!

I can, Eret!

Oh thanks!

He is in your castle?

Yes

The brit stopped reading the global chat.

He decided to pack his stuff and wait for Punz.

Punz came. He smiled politely.

"So you are just getting medicine?"

"Yea need it. Just watch after him and make sure that he drinks enough and try to get him to eat something."

"Alright. Sounds like an easy job."

"thank you. Can I bring you something?"

"Ehmmm... No no actually i have everything I need Im fine."

They both said their good bye and then the Brit went into the woods.

The walk takes a bit of time. You need to go through the pines till you see a swamp. Then you have to go through the swamp to the dessert and turn at the last tree of the swamp right. walk a bit and on your left side is a house.

In this house lives a witch. She helps you if you are sick or need medicine. Thats why Eret went to her.

She gave him the medicine telling him to hurry back but be careful. He could fall she said.

Something was in her eyes.

Something strange.

Pity.

He thanked her and walked home. Through the swamp through the pines. He was glad that he would make it home before the next storm. His eyes dart up into the sky.

It was already darker then normally and cloudy.

Eret wasnt watching his way. HE just continues walking while looking into the sky.

Suddenly he fell.

His eyes grow wide as he realises that he walked straight into the direction of a ravine and fell in it.

Faster and faster he fell. Directly on the stone floor. He wouldnt survive that.

He knew it.

He wont see the fox again.

He knew it.

He will die.

He knew it.

But he doesnt knew if the other will find his dead body.

He doesnt knew if the fox loves him like he loves him.

And he will never know.