Wilbur- no presents

Today two because.... I haven't kept my schedule up. Both are short and the book will be updated too.

"Fuck."
Wilbur stands there in the middle of his room. Thanks to the pandemic he can't just go shopping and get presents for everyone. He can't. And if he would have been smart he would have bought everything at the beginning of December. But no. Thanks to his stupid anxiety he told himself that it has time. The truth is that he never had. Well...
Now he is in this mess.
Maybe paint something?
But he has no canvases left.
Maybe music?
Well that would be way to late. It's nearly evening and he wouldn't have enough time to make a fucking song, record it or learn it.
Oh and his anxiety would stop him from it.
Maybe....
What does he have...?
Nothing to bake. Though he wouldn't  have. Wilbur sucks at it.
Maybe something random...?
Nope. Except the gay del and the gay soap he has nothing. And he can't just give someone that.
Maybe....
He has some soap! But what should he give the others?
Man Wilbur should have made online shopping. If he would have he wouldn't be in such troubles. Hair dye? Nope none of them would use it ...
Chocolate from the last year he never ate?
Or maybe....
Nothing?

How the fuck is Wilbur supposed to get something for the others. If they wouldn't live all together he could just say he was in quarantine and couldn't send the packages but when they all live in the same house?
Wilbur fucked up bad.
Tomorrow will be the worst Christmas in along time....