Schedule for a few weeks +Dreambur- 6-0

Schedule 1 won....
Os: Monday Saturday Sunday
Book: Tuesday
The title from the os is btw from the song above

Wilbur watches it for days. Months. It feels like years. The boys and girls approaching Dream. Flirting and trying to get him as boyfriend. In the end they just want the game and money. But still Dream let them. He actually flirted back like it is nothing.
Maybe it isn't. They aren't dating so does Wilbur even has a reason to be jealous? Every reasoning human would say no.
But Wilbur isn't a reasoning human.
All the hoes don't have the permission to flirt. To hug. To kiss the others neck or lips or any other part.
No one should be allowed to see him like Wilbur did. Or wrap their mouth around-
Wilbur shakes his head. He can't think about it. It would make him rage.
Dream is his.
And Wilbur is Dreams.

"Why are you letting them do this? You have me! They are just some stupid hoes that are horny and want your money. You shouldnt-"
"Are you telling me what to do?"
"No... It's... You told me I should stop flirting with Niki and stop talking to her because the fans think we are dating but what do you do? The same openly letting them kiss and suck on your dic-"
"Since when do you make the rules?"
Wilbur stays silent.
"Listen. You... Are just like the other hoes. You are here for my fun. I don't love you. I only love your body. I don't like you. You are just a good fuck. So remember your god damn fucking place!"
Dream takes with every word a step nearer and grabs Wilburs chin roughly.
"You. Are. My. Whore. Just like the others, understand?"
"..."
"Understand?!"
"Yes sir!"
"On your knees."
The brits knees hit the ground. He knows what to do...

Wilburs body aches. Every are bruises and his back is burning. Blood tripping down onto the floor. Dream left a while ago.
He knows he has to hurry now.
It's time.
Even though Dream marked him and he will never get rid of it. Psychically and physically.
Wilbur doesn't have to see his back to know what is cut into it. He has seen it on an other boy.
His eyes scan the room.
Fast. Before Dream comes back or someone else to throw him into his room.
It really is time to go home.

Funfact: That was a plot twist i didn't expect or planned either.