Feret- (idk help just watching tommys stream) Part 2

Part2 because why not and a few of you wanted one here we go Ps: @one_bignerd 😏

Eret was still jealous. His point that Fundy and Dream are now dating was proven at least in his eyes. He told Fundy that he hasnt time to record or that he was busy or planned something and the fox wouldnt be a big help since it was just for one player.

In his streams he mostly talked with Niki and Tubbo or sometimes Tommy. Avoiding Dream and Fundy was his way to deal with the jealousy. Since Wilbur was mostly playing with Dream and Fundy he hasnt talked to the brit in a while. But he was still impressed that Wil was able to stand their flirting.

For weeks he hasnt watched Dreams or Fundys videos or Vods. Wilburs neither. He did once but closed it right after Dream and later Fundy joined not even waiting for what will happen.

What he didnt noticed that everyone was getting worried.

The other noticing his changes and even his chat asking him a few times if he is okay.

He always said yes and smiled through they pain. Later when the stream ended he just sat there feeling down.

Thats how it went till after a stream Niki was still in a call with him. Everyone else already left.

"Whats wrong Eret? Did something happend between you and Fundy? Or Dream? Or Wilbur?"

"No Im... fine."

"You are not. Is something wrong? Did someone told you to stay away from them? What wrong even Wilbur and Dream are worried and they are both flirting the most time without even noticing that other human are also in the call."

"Its noth- Wilbur and Dream?!"

"Oh dont tell me you dont know."

"Wait you mean- Whats then with Fundy?"

"Fundy is just being something like Wils small son and since you didnt really wanted him around he just hang out with them and may god bless him, they are both sooooo hard to stand in the same call."

"So Dream and Fundy are not-?"

"Dont tell me you behaved like that because you believed the act. Oh god. It makes sense... Wait why were you then Do you have a crush on Dream?!"

"What no!"

"So Fundy! Yes it has to be Fundy!"

"How"

"Eret... I know how Wil is and I dont think Wilbur is your type of man...."

"Oh. Did did I messed up?"

"Just text him and capture his heart. He will be a bit stinky but you cant blame him."

"Oh.. yea well good night.."

"Good night and text him or I will tell Dream"

"I'll do"

And with that he is alone.

Slowly the chat of him and Fundy opens. Fundys worried message catching his eye.

Hi... Funds

Send. It only takes seconds and the message is read. Then suddenly a call comes in.

"Eret you ! Dont you dare and ignore me again! I was worried and thought I did something wrong!"

"No I just.. had been stupid.... Sorry...."

"Dont matter anymore. I . wanted to stream in a bit. wanna join? I think chat missed us"

"Sure."

Somewhere in a bed someone starts to cheer.

"Whats up babe?"

"Eret and Fundy sort out what was wrong! Fundy is live with Eret!"

A smile.

"Told you it will be fine after a bit."