Dundy- (because many of you wanted it)

So. Thank you for all the answers on the give me a ship. I will do all where I do know that they are comfortable though I am not sure about Technoblade and Schlatt tbh(no idea if they are comfortable or not. But soon an other Dreambur-).

Update: Techno and Schlatt are uncomfortable.

His father is dead now. He is left alone as an orphan. What was he supposed to do now? One of his uncles is even younger then himself and the other is world wide known for slaying orphans. And now he is one. Where can he go?
Fundy doesn't want to bother anyone. That was clear from the moment he saw his grandpa kill his father. Why he never found out. For him his grandpa is a monster and that's why he doesn't want to go to him.
Fair enough.
So now Fundy walked back to Pogtopia. The others already got their things and started a new live. Fundy will get his things and then his father things and... Where should he go?
He has no place now.
Should he stay here? In Pogtopia.
He wouldn't bother anyone. That's a good thing. But the others will be worried, if they care, and that's what he doesn't want to happen.
So back to L'Manburg.
The fox boy nearly cries when he sees the room. When his father was alive he never went in here. He always thought it was like the office his father had in L'Manburg but it wasn't like that. It was originally a bedroom. The room is small. Papers are lying around and the old uniform hangs at the wall. Blood is scattered everywhere. A small knife which was used to carve things into the walls. In a corner the loved guitar. A small book laying there on the bed alone.
It's cold.
Fundy can't stand it.
He breaks down and starts mourning.
The fox boy is so focused on his crying that he doesn't realize that he isn't alone anymore.
A hand finds it way to his hair. Someone drags him into a tight hug and is rubbing comforting circles onto his back. Slowly he calms and sniffs. Now he sees the green hoodie. For the first time he feels save.
Fundy finds himself dozing off in the arms of the other.
But he doesn't mind.