Feret- Happy Birthday, Happy Fox

For the not annoying Lady @AuraWasNeverHere love ya dude

Today was Fundys birthday. He is now officially an other year longer on this planet. He planned a few things. A stream in the evening and before it he was just going to talk with his family or friends.

No one was visiting him today due he lived a long way away from everyone and he doesnt has a guestroom. He was glad and sad at the same time. Sad because no one was there to hug him. But

glad that he doesnt need to stress out about cooking. He actually enjoyed just celebrating with his cat even though it will probably get lonely after a while.

After a few calls in the morning and unwrapping a few presents friends and family sent him he was just playing the piano when he heard the doorbell.

In confusion he narrows his eyebrow. Was someone coming today? Or is it just the mail?

He hurries down to the door and opens it in confusion.

"Hi Fundy."

His eyes grow wide. In front of him stood a certain deep voiced Brit smiling brightly into his face.

"Er-Eret?"

"Im sorry if Im interrupting something"

"No. No its fine just come in."

He takes a step to the side to let Eret in. In the middle of his offering his voice goes a bit higher with the result that his face grows red.

"What are you doing here?"

"Visiting you."

"I- have you already eaten? I can make french toast or pizza or"

"Whatever you like the most. I can help you."

The brit puts a small package on the dresser in the hallway.

He bends down to take off his shoes. Fundy just stands there excited about the sudden visit and the most important fact:

The first time he has met Eret.

After the visitor is finished with taking off his shoes and washing his hands arms are wrapped around his body and a smaller male presses himself into him.

"Happy Birthday Funds!"

"Thank you. Meeting you finally is the best present in my life."

"Mmm I have something for you. Here."

The dutch takes the package from the brits hand. Its wrapped in a beautiful paper and Eret pulls an other present out. Its a small fox soft toy. Adorable with its big eyes.

"You dont have to buy something for me."

"But I wanted to. Come on unwrap it and then lets cook something you like."

Together they walk into Fundys living room to take a set on the couch.

Carefully Fundy starts unwrapping it admiring how perfect its warped in.

Then he holds a packing of a mouse in his hands.

Its orange and black with a bit white. It is a expensive gamer mouse but also usable when you are programming or something like that.

" Thank you."

Arms are wrapped around the taller boy.

"Well... lets make food I guess?"

The brits laughs a bit. Feeling happier today then other days.

"Well... I planned on streaming today And I kinda want you to stream with me... Just if you are fine with it. You dont have to"

"Sure I would love to!"

And thats how they ended up sitting next each other and streaming.

Both smiling and surprising fans and friends with the unannounced meet up in real life.