Dreambur- Photo

So. An update again. I'm going to close the entire thing (the decision if I should keep Feret- os up or not) tomorrow in the morning.
If I should rewrite them... I will give you further information but we will maybe use Twitter to decide what ship for what Os.

For the entire day he wasn't feeling alright. He knew he forgot something. Something important and this time it wasn't the name of his son Fundy, this time it was something... Special. And he knew that the masked man knew what it was about.
And also Tommy.
Ghostbur smiles slightly. Tommy mentioned something like where was he staying the nights. After Ghostbur answered that he was just singing, the shorter boy looked at him and asked if it was again a lie.
You don't have to hide it from me you know that, the smaller said. That Ghostbur asked what he was talking about made him visible confused.
A fast, oh nothing have to go now, was audible and the Brit ran away.
Where exactly, Ghostbur never knew.
The next day started then and Tommy was always watching him. Mentally writing everything down he said and also showing interest into the other books in Ghostburs small library. It looked like he was searching for one.
When Ghostbur asked, the other shook his head and stuttered something about homework and he has to go now.
Ghostbur got confused about that. Tommy took him suddenly to places around the entire land. He always said something slightly off, watching closely. They went out and ate together in Niki's bakery. Also into a small old wooden house.
The younger Brit was acting off.
And that scared him.
Then after months of this weird behavior the smaller one shook his head and pulled something out.
It was a photograph from two boys.
One had brown hair and Ghostbur realized that it was Wilbur Soot.
The other was blonde. A big smile on their faces and in the background the old wooden house.
Ghostbur starred down at it. He slowly turned around and walked away, leaving his friend. Something in his mind was triggered from this photo. And when he went to bed... The green eyes of the blonde followed him.
His mind going always back to the photograph and the man he couldn't remember.